7-Eleven' Pork Products Contain Chicken

webfact

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine the stink if it turns out the chicken products contain pork.

Yes I can, and good on the"halal" police. That's the way it should be, isn't it? That someone is there too keep an eye on profit driven food companies. I wish the west has an equally feared system that says : don't mess with my food.

Yes I can, and good on the"halal" police. That's the way it should be, isn't it? That someone is there too keep an eye on profit driven food companies. I wish the west has an equally feared system that says : don't mess with my food.

Are there any non profit driven food companies?

• Like 1

Some people are hard to please!

Not only does 7 11 pork food actually contain pork (surprise!), but you get an extra serving of chicken - and still they are not happy.

I tried a burger at 7/11 just once and it tasted like sawdust with plastic.

So it should make the customer happy if traces of real meat can be found, no matter if it is zebra, horse or rat meat...

Oh My God, this is terrible news !!! bah.gif

I have been eating them for years assuming there was no meat in them at all, just the usual sawdust, rice kernals and anything else slightly vegetative.

Are there any non profit driven food companies?

I don't know. The point is the expectation that somehow ethical corporations might forgo a part of their profit for "doing the right thing" is not met over and over again. mass produced meats these days are scary. A bit of chicken in your pork might well be the least of your worries when there are also antibiotics, hormones, preservatives, colouring and a host of unpronounceable chemicals present in meat products.

In a country where people will eat anything that craws, slithers, hops, slops along the bottom of filthy rivers etc etc; why is someone worried about a bit of Chicken in their Pork? It's all washed down with copious amounts of booze which will kill them anyway. Morons !

Hmmm, you don't live here but have been scolded eh. coffee1.gif

Wrong ; I've been living here for five and a half years and I live in the Boonies so I see first hand exactly what they eat....and what they wash it down with.

It's so easy to mistake white meats. My pork sword now looks like a chicken's neck that has been wrung.

That happens when you choke your chicken.

I find it almost impossible to choke a chicken holding a pair of tweezers and a magnifying glass in the other hand. tongue.png

Maybe I should buy a noisy motor bike with a rear tyre that would look just fine on a tractor and with handle bars at least six feet long. A new me with a very butch look. w00t.gif

It's so easy to mistake white meats. My pork sword now looks like a chicken's neck that has been wrung.

That happens when you choke your chicken.

I find it almost impossible to choke a chicken holding a pair of tweezers and a magnifying glass in the other hand. tongue.png

Maybe I should buy a noisy motor bike with a rear tyre that would look just fine on a tractor and with handle bars at least six feet long. A new me with a very butch look. w00t.gif

Laverda are agricultural machinery manufacturers, but their bikes are definitely of the sports variety without balloon tyres and silly bars,

anything bought in 7/11 that is warmed in plastic would make anyone sick on the short or long term

at least the mussies cannot complain , they would not love pork in their chicken ...

even this problem has been solved many hundreds of years ago (as pork can be kept long when salted, but one need salt and some knowledge that is not in a book of 1000 years old where people so much want to live by in the 21st century)

Some people are hard to please!

Not only does 7 11 pork food actually contain pork (surprise!), but you get an extra serving of chicken - and still they are not happy.

And, if the chicken has been fed fish meal does that mean you're actually getting a cheap mixed grill, of sorts.smile.png

Eating meat is just stupid anyway, so pork or chicken is the same, if you are smart go vegan !

Actually meat and animal products provide necessary elements for the development of the brain.

So basically if you are smart you are clearly not a vegan wai.gif

FGIS if you do not have teeth-I agree, others that have are carnivors, thats why we grow molars and incisers.??

No need to try to explain here how much being is better for health it seems. Maybe people will think twice when they will have their cancer before their vegan friends :-) Anyone eating processed food and especially food with meat in 2013 is just crazy. Open your eyes, open Google.

No need to try to explain here how much being is better for health it seems. Maybe people will think twice when they will have their cancer before their vegan friends :-) Anyone eating processed food and especially food with meat in 2013 is just crazy. Open your eyes, open Google.

Suppose cave men died of cancer.

Do not to forget to wash your veg and fruit (chemicals cause cancer) a good varied diet and clean water-excersise is the best way. stick to your style if your happy, people have choices. google that.

I guess that I googled more than you already, this is why I am vegan.

Yes, my friends also told me that we can die when crossing the road, of course, but the less roads you cross the less risk to die faster you have.

So keep eating you poisoned meat + my poisoned vegs, keep breathing polluted air and drinking alcohol, then it might start to be a lot of risk...

We cannot avoid the risk, but if we are smart we can reduce it. The truth and facts are said, I won't reply to this thread anymore because I know how much smart people always have something more to say even in front of evidences.

I guess that I googled more than you already, this is why I am vegan.

Yes, my friends also told me that we can die when crossing the road, of course, but the less roads you cross the less risk to die faster you have.

So keep eating you poisoned meat + my poisoned vegs, keep breathing polluted air and drinking alcohol, then it might start to be a lot of risk...

We cannot avoid the risk, but if we are smart we can reduce it. The truth and facts are said, I won't reply to this thread anymore because I know how much smart people always have something more to say even in front of evidences.

If you dont reply GOOD, stick to what you believe in, if you think that is the way. BUT do not push your style onto everyone.

I am 71 eaten fatty meat and gravy all my life as well as your vegies, when I reach 100 I may think about what you said, (my gran was 97 when she died-not cancer, oh she was a big meat eater).

• Like 2