Russian Couple Caught Touting Monkeys In Phuket

webfact

in my country, macaques are a big problem, if you know some dutch or french, you will get the joke

Those same 'macaques' came first in mass together some 100 years ago in a place called Ieper... Edited by Thorgal

still plenty of wild macaques all over Thailand to find & photo/be photo'd with... (they won't charge you a single satang either, but may try to steal your Canon 5D MK3 as a tool to crack open a nut) ..just do this russian scum for working in the kingdom without a permit, blacklist them from returning for life & move on. ...smile.png

Macaques don't need protection. I was chased by one rummaging through the garbage along the road on Koh Chang.

What about the guy walking the baby elephant down Silom in Bangkok?

Amazing Thailand.

And why was the Maccaque there in the firsst place ...........??? And ceratinly yes, the Elephant baby should not have been there at all! Again the inefficiencies of Asian wild life protection...

Macaques don't need protection. I was chased by one rummaging through the garbage along the road on Koh Chang.

What about the guy walking the baby elephant down Silom in Bangkok?

Amazing Thailand.

And why was the Maccaque there in the firsst place ...........??? And ceratinly yes, the Elephant baby should not have been there at all! Again the inefficiencies of Asian wild life protection...

Yes of course. Let's all blast those crazy Thais (did you not know or maybe forget you're in a 3rd world country?) for everything that upsets our uber-superior farang sensibilities.
Naturally monkeys should be in the jungle (or on the dinner table) where they belong, and baby elephants should be in baby elephant day care centers where they belong. How silly of these crazy Asians to forget such things. Shame shame shame… ! coffee1.gif