Difficult Hair Time

Ave

I used to be darked haired up to last year and have lighten my colour gradually aiming for a warm green blond to give some shine and disguise the grey. Until a while ago I was happily using H2O exotic green when it ran out of stock and was given a cheaper alternative that turned my hair blue. Since then I've been looking for it everywhere in Pattaya with no success. I also tried to contact the company's head office in Bangkok but, no surprise, I got no reply. I' m thinking of ordering online if I can find a reliable product. I hope there is someone on this forum who can help me as my hair colour is in a right red mess..

Super not useful. Sometimes I wonder if people realize that sometimes members just want a useful answer.

Ave, if you can make it to Bangkok there are several large salon supply stores in Pratunam with a huge range of hair colors.

Ha hah! Possum1931, lucky indeed that I still have hair, some men can even look sexy with a bald head. If I continue dyeing my hair at this rate, though, I'm not sure how much longer I'll enjoy..

Your are lucky you have hair, I was sitting with 8 Farang friends last week, and I was the only one with a full head of hair, the rest were bald.

Tends to be more a men thing, bold patches or boldness. Not really the direction the lady wanted to have this conversation going, I gather.

Thank you, sbk, for your suggestion. It just makes so much sense I wonder why I didn't think of checking Pratunam. I guess I'll have to arrange a day trip to look for that particular brand, which, by the way is called 2-0, not h20 as I typed.

Your are lucky you have hair, I was sitting with 8 Farang friends last week, and I was the only one with a full head of hair, the rest were bald.

I get that often and I'm a bloke.

OP, try Boots or Watsons and if that fails, go to a bar and ask a dolly bird. They are top hole at hair care!!!!

Thank you, sbk, for your suggestion. It just makes so much sense I wonder why I didn't think of checking Pratunam. I guess I'll have to arrange a day trip to look for that particular brand, which, by the way is called 2-0, not h20 as I typed.

Ive seen two large beauty salon supply stores (to get back to being useful and on topic). If you are coming up from Central World go past the Big C and turn right, its maybe 500m down that main road (sorry don't know the name but its the road Platinum is on which is to the left instead). Its on the opposite side of the road so you will have to cross over. This one used to be behind Big C and moved. I haven't been to it since its moved but it was quite extensive and seems to have moved to a bigger location.

Then the second one I have seen is on the same side as platinum, past Panthip. Maybe about halfway to the BTS. I haven't been in that one. And don't worry, I've been coloring my hair since I was 26 as I went gray quite young and still have a full head of hair, before the guys feel the need to make this thread all about them.

• 6 months later...