Help! Blackburn Vs Burnley Game... 17Th March

damohowarth

I'm in Phuket on Patong Beach and desperately need to know if there is any bar showing the Blackburn v Burnley game tomorrow (17/3/12)... Can anyone help? If you're in Phuket and can help there are several beers in it for ya :-)

I can't see it even being broadcast in the UK so I doubt it. That normally even rules out streaming.

There are streams. Find a good internet connection and away you go!

Someone has to have cameras at the ground broadcasting it for someone to stream it.

As I said, it's not on in the UK.

Apparently a Blackburn fan let a chicken loose with a Blacburn flag round it's neck. It ran onto the pitch and stopped the game. They aren't keen on Venky's are they biggrin.png

Just had a look down the bottom of the championship and happy to see Blackburn and Wolves in the shit unfortunately Blackpool are down there too....strangely right up to eleventh position is still in a battle for relegation.

Really would be happy to see Blackburn get relegated after the way the treated whats his name? and then brought that clown in shebby singher biggrin.png what a mush he is.

Smokie these sites will LIST every game but if it's not being broadcast, it is not going to be streamed.

There are Club TV sites that stream their own games (a la Rangers TV), but they are normally subscription and password protected.

And this game was.not.on.

A good way to check what's on the box is here:

www.liveonsat.com