• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

Had my Forza about two months now. Bought from Honda Rama IV . Upgraded from a PCX 150. Vastly better ride and a lot more power. the ABS is great.
Since this photo I have fitted a Givi Monokey 47, so the storage combined with the massive underseat space is amazing

17482051062_3afe5352b0_b.jpg

Had my Forza about two months now. Bought from Honda Rama IV . Upgraded from a PCX 150. Vastly better ride and a lot more power. the ABS is great.

Since this photo I have fitted a Givi Monokey 47, so the storage combined with the massive underseat space is amazing

It looks nice but that garden looks awesome, yours?

So what is your max cruising speed without too high revs?

What is your average fuel consumption?

I think when I fell I am too old for riding big bikes I will end up with something like that.

The PCX just don't cut it for me for highway riding, there is hardly any power left at 90km/h.

I think when I fell I am too old for riding big bikes I will end up with something like that.

The PCX just don't cut it for me for highway riding, there is hardly any power left at 90km/h.

Garden is at the apartment building I live in :-)

The Forza is very comfortable and stable cruising at 120 KPH on the open road. It will just about reach a touch over 140 (indicated) The revs will swing upto close to the red line at top speed. I am mostly in heavy traffic and stop start is not great for MPG But on an average week it hovers around 23 KPL However if I zero the counter on a longer cruise at between 80 and 120 it will get close to 28 KPL . The PCX was better on fuel. But Fuel is cheap and I don't go so far therefore, for me, it's not a big deal.

Here is an up to date photo with the Givi

19555857228_66b59aba11_b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Having new colours added I hope the discussion about the Forza to continue. Having read (again) this and the previous thread (PCX 300) will be nice owners from 2013 to share more about their motorcycle after 2 years riding.

post-160226-0-95495400-1438966024_thumb.

post-160226-0-55214400-1438966025_thumb.

post-160226-0-49070300-1438966026_thumb.

post-160226-0-99116800-1438966026_thumb.

post-160226-0-63716800-1438966027_thumb.

Nice colors, will suit my Microsoft phone wellsmile.png

I often see some T-Max's around in Pattaya, it's a bloody shame they are so damn expensive but it seems some don't care and buy them, they can really go fast.

Don't see too many Sym's around, they do both a 300 & a 400cc.

The Forza 300 is still the one to get in overall considerations I think.

Having a Phantom and knowing how bad the drivers are in Thailand I only look forward and in my wing mirrors and living on an island with crap roads I keep my speed 60 and below so I have no need to look at any instruments when I use my indicators to ensure they have gone off I press the switch button a number of times. Would love one of the new scooters from Honda but will wait until the price for second hand comes down when people realize they have to pay more for fuel My tank is constantly full so never have to worry about running dry also have oil change every month without fail as I have a steep climb up to my property costs me 150 baht !!!!!!

You need to spend 150 a month on oil because you live on a hill? Lol

Can you please explain what a Givi Monokey 47 is?

Can you please explain what a Givi Monokey 47 is?

It's the box on the back made by Givi Italy . Monokey refers to the fact that opening or removal of the box can be done with one key

19800035734_0c029e0bc1_b.jpg

Edited by Timnic

Having a Phantom and knowing how bad the drivers are in Thailand I only look forward and in my wing mirrors and living on an island with crap roads I keep my speed 60 and below so I have no need to look at any instruments when I use my indicators to ensure they have gone off I press the switch button a number of times. Would love one of the new scooters from Honda but will wait until the price for second hand comes down when people realize they have to pay more for fuel My tank is constantly full so never have to worry about running dry also have oil change every month without fail as I have a steep climb up to my property costs me 150 baht !!!!!!

You need to spend 150 a month on oil because you live on a hill? Lol

No ,because he is a poor ,elderly esentric ,Phantom owner .Changing engine oil every month on a Phantom ,when you are only pottering about ,borders on the insane .lol

• 2 weeks later...

Pics I took from Honda dealer. So far I ve seen only the orange one on the road 2-3 times. If I was buying now I d be hesitating which color to get.

By the way in this thread here there are pics of modified seat for the forza ;something people are talking about in the thread named forza 300 but talking ab the forza 125. There s also an old thread about the forza 125 with some info.

post-160226-0-84473500-1440403111_thumb.

post-160226-0-71013000-1440403193_thumb.

post-160226-0-19028300-1440403306_thumb.

post-160226-0-30438600-1440403406_thumb.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I have been riding the PCX for the past couple of years in Bangkok and am considering tuo pgrade to the Forza 300.

Do any of you have any experience riding the Forza through thick Bangkok rush-hour traffic? I have no problems going between the cars with the PCX. The mirrors of the PCX are higher than those of cars so that's no problem. How about the Forza? Is it easy to go through traffic? Is it heavy?

Thanks.

I live in Phrom Phong Just off Sukumvit, so I am in heavy traffic every day with my Forza 300. It is heavier and very slightly wider at its widest point than the PCX, it is also longer. The width is not really any problem. I don't get stuck and unable to move any more than I did with the PCX. However the length can be slightly more restrictive when you need to change lanes in stationary traffic. The extra weight will be noticeable when twisting in and out of the stationary cars, it is at low speed that the weight on the handle bars is most significant. Overall the PCX was a little easier, but for me that is more than made up for by having twice the engine size and enough power to get past the pack. I don't regret the change at all. Like anything, you get used to it.

Thanks for your prompt reply Timnic. I think I'm going to go for the Forza soon. I used to drive the Yamaha Majesty back in Taiwan 15 years ago and I think that's similar size and weight as the Forza, so should be ok to handle it in thick traffic.

Which year model do you have? Made any mods?

Thanks for your prompt reply Timnic. I think I'm going to go for the Forza soon. I used to drive the Yamaha Majesty back in Taiwan 15 years ago and I think that's similar size and weight as the Forza, so should be ok to handle it in thick traffic.

Which year model do you have? Made any mods?

Mine is the current modeI bought it new about 4 months ago. No mods just a Givi box on the back.

Love the rev counter on an automatic.

facepalm.gif

Its actually quite nice to know what kind of ratios are going on, it is not at all obvious with a CVT system. The Rev counter gives you a constant awareness of what is happening. Granted there is little you can do to change it, but still nice to know.

• 1 year later...

Hello friends ! I am in the March - April go to Pattaya. Really want to buy a new Honda Forza 300, please tell me what it is now full price ??? What are the colors available in 2017 ???      Thank you )))

nothing changed - about 155k, yellow orange black white blue colors available - there should me a new model around the corner to match the superior Yamaha Xmax coming end of the month.....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Looking for skilled service for Forza 300 in Pattaya.
Need usual service (oil/filters) and fix/repair gear box. For nearly 3 years do nothing. Now, when you just start moving slowly - strange noise coming from gear box.
Looks like need change gear disk or something else.
PLS! dont recommend KTM service center on South Pattaya Rd. Have a sad experience. 
regards.