Cannot Pay A Amazon Order With K Cyber Card ?

That is strange usually PayPal pays Amazon and the kcard pays paypal hence when you get redirected back to amazon the amount has been garanted.sometimes Amazon rejects a sale because the address is in Thailand.The only thing to avoid this and is not allways possableis to have an address in your own country.failing that I buy fron Alliexpress .Dealextream no problem there.biggrin.png

The order was allready done the adress in Thailand is not the problem!

I change to home visa then ok!

The other problem is a big software failure bug in the shop calculating the import duty and shipping for some house hold articles of value 25€ it show me 90 € import duty 35€ shipping ,one time on 2 small adaptors value 7€ from marketplace seller shows me 500€ postage to Thailand!

Only when I try to order games consoles DVD or books there is no import duty 23€ postage for a ps3 and 80€ postage to Thailand when I try to order a DVD recorder!

I called the hotline 10 times to fix this, but the stuff only trained for stanareized question and also cannot help!

I recommend you get service like shipito.com if you buy lots of stuff from USA.

However, when you receive stuff via USPS (EMS) and other courrier services (DHL FEDEX ETC) it is almost guaranteed it will be taxed by customs. Heck, they even charge tax for airmail nowadays.

Received a USPS International Express mail shipment today. Had some electronics and other small items worth just over US$100. No problems, no hassles, no duty. Same with all my previous USPS received. DHL and to a lesser extent FedEx are notorious for customs hassles.