Bank Of Thailand Alert As Economy Heats Up

webfact

whistling.gif Not being a Economist i perpose that this new idea called "Taxation" should be used to discourage short term investments and at the same time encourage long term investmnts in Thailand.

That means to me, that any investement held for any period shorter than a minimum of 90 days should be taxed at a higher rate than any investment of more than that period.

Furthermore, in the housing industry.... houses (yes even condos purchased by foriegners) whose owners do NOT actually reside in those propeties but purchased them for rental puposes, should be taxed at a rate higher than those who purchse the same property to actually reside in it themselves.

But i realise for International Bankster Criminals (the Greeks invented that term from the words Bank and Gangster Criminals) .... oh I'm sorry the polite term for them is "foriegn investors".... should not br allowed to hold short term real estate purchases without paying in the Tax rates for their speculative short term investments.

For one thing, that would either kill the foriegn investment that is driving the bibble, or at least raise tax revenue for the Thai government on that speculative bubble producing investment.

whistling.gif

And all the landlords will do is raise the rent which well help visitor numbers......NOT

Leave them alone and when this all goes pear shaped i for one want them to leave in droves...help to crash the economy , equals better living conditions for many of us..

How sad...you would welcome an economic crash so you can afford and extra pack of mamma noodles a week...whistling.gif

Not sad at all. i`m here to live with the thai people....the investors are here to exploit it...thailand was a better place before these speculators arrived...let the country grow naturally , no need to force feed it...nuf said..or are you off to collect your rent.?

• Like 1

whistling.gif Not being a Economist i perpose that this new idea called "Taxation" should be used to discourage short term investments and at the same time encourage long term investmnts in Thailand.

That means to me, that any investement held for any period shorter than a minimum of 90 days should be taxed at a higher rate than any investment of more than that period.

Furthermore, in the housing industry.... houses (yes even condos purchased by foriegners) whose owners do NOT actually reside in those propeties but purchased them for rental puposes, should be taxed at a rate higher than those who purchse the same property to actually reside in it themselves.

But i realise for International Bankster Criminals (the Greeks invented that term from the words Bank and Gangster Criminals) .... oh I'm sorry the polite term for them is "foriegn investors".... should not br allowed to hold short term real estate purchases without paying in the Tax rates for their speculative short term investments.

For one thing, that would either kill the foriegn investment that is driving the bibble, or at least raise tax revenue for the Thai government on that speculative bubble producing investment.

whistling.gif

And all the landlords will do is raise the rent which well help visitor numbers......NOT

Leave them alone and when this all goes pear shaped i for one want them to leave in droves...help to crash the economy , equals better living conditions for many of us..

How sad...you would welcome an economic crash so you can afford and extra pack of mamma noodles a week...whistling.gif

Not sad at all. i`m here to live with the thai people....the investors are here to exploit it...thailand was a better place before these speculators arrived...let the country grow naturally , no need to force feed it...nuf said..or are you off to collect your rent.?

The speculators are Chinese,who the Thais love and welcome with open arms and allow them to run their country!rolleyes.gif