Danish Businessman Attacked And Robbed In Pattaya

webfact

What exactly is the Business of this man? Is it something legal?

What was this money exactly for? And did he ask for a discount in exchange of a cash payment?

The full story explains quite clearly that it was a cash payment for one year's rent.

In that case the nature of his business is not relevant, I think.

Yes it the story does indicate it was for rent and yes he should have paid by cashless method as it would be firm evidence that he had paid the money and of course the description of the payment on the transfer would have indicated what the money was for so it would be very good evidence in a court of law.

The only thing is that the OPs story is a bit muddled and seems a bit suspicious especially the bit about getting the extra cash. If this was satisfactorily explained then it would then appear as a simple payment for rent but for me there is still a bit of a cloud over the whole deal.

Its rather interesting, that he went into fine details about everything, just not the purpose of the money and the reasons for extra money.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was this money exactly for? And did he ask for a discount in exchange of a cash payment?

The full story explains quite clearly that it was a cash payment for one year's rent.

Yes it the story does indicate it was for rent and yes he should have paid by cashless method as it would be firm evidence that he had paid the money and of course the description of the payment on the transfer would have indicated what the money was for so it would be very good evidence in a court of law.

The only thing is that the OPs story is a bit muddled and seems a bit suspicious especially the bit about getting the extra cash. If this was satisfactorily explained then it would then appear as a simple payment for rent but for me there is still a bit of a cloud over the whole deal.

Its rather interesting, that he went into fine details about everything, just not the purpose of the money and the reasons for extra money.

Yes that is why there is a cloud hanging over the whole deal. Was it really for rent or was that just a cover story for some other sort of payment? Until that is satisfactorily explained i reserve judgement.

And as crooked as things are in Thailand it seems strange that this theft and bashing was done in full view of many witnesses.

The more Thai way would have been hiring someone to rob him on the way to the meeting when the cash was in hand.

Still nothing surprises me so it is possible that it is true but the jury is still out on this one.

Yes that is why there is a cloud hanging over the whole deal. Was it really for rent or was that just a cover story for some other sort of payment? Until that is satisfactorily explained i reserve judgement.

Me too.

I'm very sorry for the man and I condemned violence. I hope he will be fine soon and I regret he had to suffer such a bad experience. But he went public so I would like to have the missing details.

And as crooked as things are in Thailand it seems strange that this theft and bashing was done in full view of many witnesses.

The more Thai way would have been hiring someone to rob him on the way to the meeting when the cash was in hand.

I find you unfair with people here. There are, indeed, a few things to understand when you make business with locals. But I can see a lot more of success stories than beating/robbery in this country, so something went wrong somewhere. What we see is the result of an unbalanced or unsatisfying commercial negotiation. Something went wrong and didn't please one of the part. I want to know why.

Still nothing surprises me so it is possible that it is true but the jury is still out on this one.

Me too.

Regards to the noise made around this story and who the Danish man is, this can be quite an important matter for us. There are talks everywhere in Thailand in the expact community, and there are articles in the European medias. The Danish man is not anybody and is supposed to be someone smart, quite successful, and respectable. The Pattaya family is not totally unknown too and seems to be quite successful in their business too. I have friends working for them and I can see a lot of people working with them as well.

So, I would like to know the following details:

- What exactly is the Business of this man? Is it something legal?

- What was this money EXACTLY for? Did he ask for a discount in exchange of a cash payment? What was the reason of the last minute surge of amount?

It's no big secret. The Danish fellow is one member ot the group that originally operated The Office, Mash and Submarine gogo bars. The buildings are owned by the LK outfit (Lengkee) and he was simply paying his annual rent for leasing the building. He is a pleasant friendly young man who simply was attempting to conduct a straight forward business deal. We met him and his Aussie partner when The Office first opened and wished them well with their enterprise.

He was evidently attacked, injured and robbed with considerable violence in peculiar circumstances in the presence of his landlady. Unless more is eventually revealed we can only draw our own conclusions regarding the matter. It's a bit much to suspect that the landlady was in on it but at first glance that's how it looks.

It's no big secret. The Danish fellow is one member ot the group that originally operated The Office, Mash and Submarine gogo bars. The buildings are owned by the LK outfit (Lengkee) and he was simply paying his annual rent for leasing the building. He is a pleasant friendly young man who simply was attempting to conduct a straight forward business deal. We met him and his Aussie partner when The Office first opened and wished them well with their enterprise.

He was evidently attacked, injured and robbed with considerable violence in peculiar circumstances in the presence of his landlady. Unless more is eventually revealed we can only draw our own conclusions regarding the matter. It's a bit much to suspect that the landlady was in on it but at first glance that's how it looks.

I believe you are incorrect, the owner of Mash was deported, this is NOT the same guy.

Also the rent for Mash a double unit would never be 25 000-30 000 per month, but more like 80 000 per month plus key money.

I have never heard so far of anyone paying 1 year rent upfront. not saying its not possible but rather very very very uncommon

My rent is normally upfront for my place.

:)

Correct, I've known him a few years, nice guy.

I haven't asked him what the cash was for.

He was partners with the Mash Guy before.

Edited by davethailand

I believe you are incorrect, the owner of Mash was deported, this is NOT the same guy.

Also the rent for Mash a double unit would never be 25 000-30 000 per month, but more like 80 000 per month plus key money.

The Australian from MASH was deported, because he was an idiot - and he was NOT the owner of MASH. He was a thief, hence things ended badly for him - EOD.

The Danish guy is a very nice, calm and pleasant guy - his main business is in Bangkok, registered as a BOI and 110% legal. And has nothing to do with the cesspit Pattaya.

He carried cash, as it was requested by the LK Family and he ALL READY had a lease for more than 2 years - therefore, he was not alarmed by the request. As to the 30% raise - he is eager to get out of shithole Pattaya, and concentrate on his main business in Bangkok. And it's easier to sell a business, with a all ready running lease, so the relative small amount asked for, was not a concern. I recon most of you would have done the same, no?

@Lemoncake, everything you have wrote in this thread is crap(Everything) - if your avatar has any similarities with your business, then we all know who you are - and then you should not try to protect this criminal family. As then you are very very vaulnerable, to them, as the only one who are actually stupid enough, to promoting prostituion bookable online, among other utterly stupid things.

The Dane also had, quite nice experiences with them(The family), for the first two years(don't know if he was offered coffee, but there where no problems with the contracts) ......and out of nowhere, and for NO REASON at all. They decided to not only cheat him, but to violently attack and rob him.....so i guess, that is what you can expect one day, if they find a better solution the premises you rent....so good luck to you :-)

To all the ****heads in this thread, that concentrates on why the deal was done in cash....<deleted>?!? So doing a business deal, in the country where "cash is king" and SO MANY deals, both dodgy and quite non-dodgy deals, are done in CASH, equals that you should expect to get physically attacked, by your business-partner, when you do business? With people you've been doing business with for years?

I've seen the video and can vouch for, that everything about this story is true!

Instead of trying to play Sherlock Holmes, and question his quote of the event - we expats should team up, and spread the word about these gangsters, so that they stop acting like this....It might save "lemoncake's" ass one day....or others renting from these clowns.

As to people questioning, if the media follows up on this - the answer is yes. There are many people working in the background, promoting this story to the right people.

And actually it has all ready made the family contact the police, them self, for a start of a "negotiation process", that being after they just denied everything the first couple of days.... ;-)

Edited by TheOneWhoKnows

The Australian from MASH was deported, because he was an idiot - and he was NOT the owner of MASH. He was a thief, hence things ended badly for him - EOD.

The Danish guy is a very nice, calm and pleasant guy - his main business is in Bangkok, registered as a BOI and 110% legal. And has nothing to do with the cesspit Pattaya.

He carried cash, as it was requested by the LK Family and he ALL READY had a lease for more than 2 years - therefore, he was not alarmed by the request. As to the 30% raise - he is eager to get out of shithole Pattaya, and concentrate on his main business in Bangkok. And it's easier to sell a business, with a all ready running lease, so the relative small amount asked for, was not a concern. I recon most of you would have done the same, no?

@Lemoncake, everything you have wrote in this thread is crap(Everything) - if your avatar has any similarities with your business, then we all know who you are - and then you should not try to protect this criminal family. As then you are very very vaulnerable, to them, as the only one who are actually stupid enough, to promoting prostituion bookable online, among other utterly stupid things.

The Dane also had, quite nice experiences with them(The family), for the first two years(don't know if he was offered coffee, but there where no problems with the contracts) ......and out of nowhere, and for NO REASON at all. They decided to not only cheat him, but to violently attack and rob him.....so i guess, that is what you can expect one day, if they find a better solution the premises you rent....so good luck to you :-)

To all the ****heads in this thread, that concentrates on why the deal was done in cash....<deleted>?!? So doing a business deal, in the country where "cash is king" and SO MANY deals, both dodgy and quite non-dodgy deals, are done in CASH, equals that you should expect to get physically attacked, by your business-partner, when you do business? With people you've been doing business with for years?

I've seen the video and can vouch for, that everything about this story is true!

Instead of trying to play Sherlock Holmes, and question his quote of the event - we expats should team up, and spread the word about these gangsters, so that they stop acting like this....It might save "lemoncake's" ass one day....or others renting from these clowns.

As to people questioning, if the media follows up on this - the answer is yes. There are many people working in the background, promoting this story to the right people.

And actually it has all ready made the family contact the police, them self, for a start of a "negotiation process", that being after they just denied everything the first couple of days.... ;-)

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

1. Your first and only post is on this thread and you are questioning my credibility, even more so making some stupid assumptions

2. You come on the board to proclaim, the deported guy was an Australian, while bar owner in the post just before yours(if you bothered to read that is,) stated the deported guy is American

3. You come on blasting what and who i might be, while defending the legit businessman with a clean slate, nice and pleasant and yet he is a pimp who sells girls,whistling.gif

4. If what you claim is true, Mash GoGo would not be shut down for weeks now, would it?blink.png

5. You have seen the video so you can vouch? Lets hope they do not call you up as a witness, because any half brained lawyer would tear you apart in less then 60 seconds

Can not wait to read morerolleyes.gif

PS. SInce you are the one who REALLY knows, why do not you tell us all other incidents where said family played gansters, attacked and robbed foreigners who just wanted to pay the rent. PLEASE..........

Edited by lemoncake

Who in his right mind would pay 420KBaht in cash for anything? And why was he so happy to pay a 40% increase at the last minute?

I like the place I rent and I'm happy with the price I pay but if they owners suddenly wanted 40% extra on renewal they would have a long wait. At the last renewal they wanted me to pay the cable fee (300B/month) instead of them, but I would not agree to it.

Some business's / people will accept ONLY cash.

TheOneWhoKnows:

lemoncake:

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

1. Your first and only post is on this thread and you are questioning my credibility, even more so making some stupid assumptions

2. You come on the board to proclaim, the deported guy was an Australian, while bar owner in the post just before yours(if you bothered to read that is,) stated the deported guy is American

3. You come on blasting what and who i might be, while defending the legit businessman with a clean slate, nice and pleasant and yet he is a pimp who sells girls,whistling.gif

4. If what you claim is true, Mash GoGo would not be shut down for weeks now, would it?blink.png

5. You have seen the video so you can vouch? Lets hope they do not call you up as a witness, because any half brained lawyer would tear you apart in less then 60 seconds

Can not wait to read morerolleyes.gif

PS. SInce you are the one who REALLY knows, why do not you tell us all other incidents where said family played gansters, attacked and robbed foreigners who just wanted to pay the rent. PLEASE..........

OMG! You are you are dumber than i thought, oh well - that seems to be the standard in here.

1. It just seemed to be logic, that avatar leads ones mind to a certain establishment, at the end of the soi. And the dumbest one, in the whole city(including the new one in Bangkok, Suk. 7/1 previously owned by a French legend) - If that is not the case, i'm sorry smile.png

2. Two guys was chased out of that establishment(Mash), that they "stole" one got deported, and one is on the run - you could be right, that its the American who got deported and the Australian, who is hiding....I really don't care, it has nothing to do with me, and i can't really see what it has to do with LK being a ticking time-bomb for tenants?

3. Mate...it's Pattaya, what is more than half of the leaseholders doing there? Does that mean that you should get attacked when you pay your rent? Your logic seems a bit odd to me.

4. The MASH was reopened after the matter with the two culprits, was resolved/chased away. And renovated a little bit, as the two morons thrashed the place. And closed again when the dane was attacked. LK is locking the doors up now and changing the locks, even though the dane still have a running lease (it's not expired yet).

5. Yes i have seen the video, and it's crystal clear, you see them taking the money, you see her ordering the guards to restrain him, and you see and hear her ordering them to confiscate the phone, as they discover he is filming. And then you hear all the "noise" of the battle, while the camera fly's in all directions.

After digging a little bit, it turns out that the family acquired most of their land, from lending money to Thai people - with the deeds as security, and completely insane interest rates. Hence the reason they rose from having a little shit Chinese restaurant and a single crap condo building, to having 15+ large hotels, two resorts, a condo project and whole soi of townhouse(where some of them though, are sold and not owned by the family any more) in just 15 years.

To be honest, i seriously don't get your agenda here?!? You of all people in this thread should be interested in these people, changing the way they do business - everything was fine for the Dane, when out of the blue, this happened....he was like you, happy for the way, they did business, and felt more secure as he was doing business with a big and rich family, that logically, would never jeopardize, the good name of their Hotels, for the small sums he payed in rent.....but he was wrong. And so can you end up being.

So good luck doing business with this criminal family, and I quite honestly mean that - somebody that makes millions of baht a day, but are yet still crazy enough, to commit conspiracy to a violent robbery, something that can give 20-30 years of jail in Thailand, is not mentally stable, and should be avoided by anyone who care about their own safety...

EOD.

Edited by TheOneWhoKnows

Probably not a good thing that this has been aired on a forum as it will attract comments both good and bad although I understand why it has.

At the end of the day the guy concerned knows why he took cash. I've done the same so it's nobodies business as to why he did, but for 5 pages going on about the banks and internet blah blah is pointless.

Let's hope he gets things sorted.

I don't know what happened but I've known him for a few years and he is a nice guy who isn't a crook.

Nuff said?

Probably not a good thing that this has been aired on a forum as it will attract comments both good and bad although I understand why it has. At the end of the day the guy concerned knows why he took cash. I've done the same so it's nobodies business as to why he did, but for 5 pages going on about the banks and internet blah blah is pointless. Let's hope he gets things sorted. I don't know what happened but I've known him for a few years and he is a nice guy who isn't a crook. Nuff said?

He himself may not be a crook, but you know the saying "guilty by association"?

We do not know what the "partners" were into or did, and to the other party it may not make any difference nor are they willing to investigate nor do they care

Who in his right mind would pay 420KBaht in cash for anything? And why was he so happy to pay a 40% increase at the last minute?

I like the place I rent and I'm happy with the price I pay but if they owners suddenly wanted 40% extra on renewal they would have a long wait. At the last renewal they wanted me to pay the cable fee (300B/month) instead of them, but I would not agree to it.

Some business's / people will accept ONLY cash.

He accepted the cash payment, because that was what they requested - he was keen on extending the lease, so he could sell the place, and get out of shithole Pattaya. The same goes for the increase, It wasn't a lot of money, and if that was what it took to get the extension, then he was more than happy to pay a little extra - and it's not uncommon for Pattaya landlords to raise the rent, when you extend your contract, as they know you put some money into renovation etc...

Probably not a good thing that this has been aired on a forum as it will attract comments both good and bad although I understand why it has. At the end of the day the guy concerned knows why he took cash. I've done the same so it's nobodies business as to why he did, but for 5 pages going on about the banks and internet blah blah is pointless. Let's hope he gets things sorted. I don't know what happened but I've known him for a few years and he is a nice guy who isn't a crook. Nuff said?

Excatly, i know him as well. And he IS a nice calm guy, that certainly did not deserve this kind of trouble - he held up all his agreements with the LK Group and payed his rent according to the contract. If they did not want to extend the contract, they could just have told him so - no need for a violent robbery to get the message through.

But the more media/forum coverage the better - it has made the family contact the police them self, to negotiate, as the police has been spammed by Danish newspapers, Bangkok post and even Ritzau for a comment, something that properly has been reported back to the family, who then contacted the police to set up a negotiation meeting....so the more coverage, the better.

And just to make it clear, i have nothing at all, to do with this business or anything similar. I just find it unjust when people get attacked like this....and hope the news coverage, will keep others from being violated by this family.....yes, even Mr. Lemoncake tongue.png

• Like 1

Regardless of what the business was. Regardless of what other partners may or may not have done.

What they did to him was just wrong.

May be , may be not.

If they rented premises and were not paid for a certain period of time, they would want their money.

Which one of the partners owes money is irrelevant because it was a group who rented the premises.

I do not know any details, but is it possible they wanted the back pay and he refused to pay up?

If according to some, the other 2 were as bad as some making them out to be, it is very likely that the "GROUP" owed money.

Keep in mind again, they did not rent out premises to individuals, but to a group so each one of the group members is responsible.

Now, not saying this is how the business should be done, but this is how business is handled, especially in Thailand.

Do note that people in Thailand have been killed for much less money and beaten much more severe for few thousand baht owed

Regardless of what the business was. Regardless of what other partners may or may not have done.

May be , may be not.

If they rented premises and were not paid for a certain period of time, they would want their money.

Which one of the partners owes money is irrelevant because it was a group who rented the premises.

I do not know any details, but is it possible they wanted the back pay and he refused to pay up?

If according to some, the other 2 were as bad as some making them out to be, it is very likely that the "GROUP" owed money.

Keep in mind again, they did not rent out premises to individuals, but to a group so each one of the group members is responsible.

Now, not saying this is how the business should be done, but this is how business is handled, especially in Thailand.

Do note that people in Thailand have been killed for much less money and beaten much more severe for few thousand baht owed

Maybe, Maybe not?

Well it is quite obvious you think it is fine to beat people. I don't.

May be , may be not.

There was no rent "unaccounted" for - everything was payed, even for the time where the alleged "partners" where trashing one of the joints. And (removed) no name and shame here) was told about this incident immediately, and they had no problem with it, at all....

So the money brought to the office at LK Metropole, that day. Was for an extension of the lease, both parties acknowledged that, before the attack.

Again - if the LK Group didn't have any problems with the extension, before they attacked the guy and robbed him.

So for the tenth time: If they didn't want to extend the lease, with the dane, they could just have told him so.

Quite frankly, mr. Cake - I really really don't understand you.

If i was you, I would be concerned to say the least. Just the day before the dane was viciously attacked, and robbed, he too considered them a trustworthy business partner.

May be , may be not.

There was no rent "unaccounted" for - everything was payed, even for the time where the alleged "partners" where trashing one of the joints. And Miss "PI"(Initials, so no name and shame here) was told about this incident immediately, and they had no problem with it, at all....

So the money brought to the office at LK Metropole, that day. Was for an extension of the lease, both parties acknowledged that, before the attack.

Again - if Miss. "PI" and the LK Group didn't have any problems with the extension, before they attacked the guy and robbed him.

So for the tenth time: If they didn't want to extend the lease, with the dane, they could just have told him so.

If i was you, I would be concerned to say the least. Just the day before the dane was viciously attacked, and robbed, he too considered them a trustworthy business partner.

Well for the 3rd time, give me evidence of their ongoing criminality??????

Now, for someone who is NOT involved in any way what so ever, you sure seem to know more than anyone else, which now raises the question, who exactly are you?whistling.gif

May be , may be not.

Maybe, Maybe not?

Well it is quite obvious you think it is fine to beat people. I don't.

It really does not matter what i or you think, what matters is how money matters are handled in this country

May be , may be not.

There was no rent "unaccounted" for - everything was payed, even for the time where the alleged "partners" where trashing one of the joints. And Miss "PI"(Initials, so no name and shame here) was told about this incident immediately, and they had no problem with it, at all....

Again - if Miss. "PI" and the LK Group didn't have any problems with the extension, before they attacked the guy and robbed him.

Well for the 3rd time, give me evidence of their ongoing criminality??????

Now, for someone who is NOT involved in any way what so ever, you sure seem to know more than anyone else, which now raises the question, who exactly are you?whistling.gif

Well, for starters i have a friend in a wheelchair, a place he ended up - just because he went and paid his rent/extended his contract. You can look in the article that is linked to, in the first page of this topic for pictures. Also on LK Pattaya's Facebook page, there are links to the story, if you don't believe ScanAsia's photo's.

As for who I am, my nick in here kind'a says it...right? biggrin.png Other than that I'm just a Bangkok bound playboy, that has nothing to do with the cesspit Pattaya....

But to be honest, I give up on you - I just told you how I would feel, if I was in your shoes. Me personally, I would team up with other tenants in the soi(of those shophouses that the family actually own, it's not all of them, as i understand), and confront them with the question: Is this something, we can expect to be happening to us as well? When we pay rent, extend our contracts or have some issues with you guys?

Bringing it out in the open, as a group, should prevent anyone else getting the same treatment - as long as it is done, in a way, so they don't loose face in public.

On the other hand, if what we are working very hard on, behind the scene - then you would not be dealing with directly anymore. But most likely old mr. LK himself...but let's see what happens.

Edited by Rimmer
  • Like 1

1. Trolling? <deleted> are you talking about? I just find it disgusting my friend was attacked - is that so hard to understand? You are the one who are to thickheaded to understand, that you might end up having a bad experience yourself. If you also rent from these people.

2. About DD - I was just commenting on the guy labeling himself as "General Manager of DD" on Facebook, on a public profile, i don't find that wise. I find it utterly stupid - I didn't write anything else. Nowhere did i write about the amount of people...nowhere. So stop your crazy, non existing quotes of my posts. Let's keep DD out of it then.

3. Where do i write anything about cost of monthly rent, in Soi Diana? Nowhere!(Btw..the place is in Soi LK) - Or what exactly, the 300.000 + 120.000 baht covered?
I wrote that he was there to sign an extension of the lease, that's his own words - But It's not really the issue here.

The issue here is, that LK is complete scum, and they attacked and violently robbed one of their tenants, so he ended up with two broken legs, and a smashed back, in a wheelchair - and you apparently, are to thickheaded to see it.

Why do you claim in your every post, that i write something that i don't? Either you suffer from schizophrenia or you are the one trolling.

So good luck to you, with doing business with them - but i do hope that all other mentally sane people, that being Thai or Farang take precaution, when doing business with this family, so no one else gets hurt.

I personally find it to be a very important story to other people in Pattaya, either renting from this family or doing any sorts of business with them - and would really hope, that people would boycott the group and their Hotel's, as a whole.

People should not support this kind of behavior!

I rest my case - I guess ThaiVisa is not the place, for this case. Every other place on the internet, where this was posted/discussed, people had sympathy with the guy, and felt disgusted with the way that family acted. But in here on TV, people seems to think it's his own fault?

And keep dragging it off topic to a cash vs. bank transfer issue....that's simply just to weird.

Edited by TheOneWhoKnows

LennyW

Theonewhoknows.... does not it would seem, are you actually on the same story as the rest of us or you just looking for a lame opportunity to have a dig at Pattaya??

No, i do know the guy personally - and I think it's wrong and insane, to violently attack your tenants and rob them of 420.000 baht - I thought that was a part of normal moral code.

But i guess the old people of TV think differently. Why that is i really can't understand.

As i stated before, the story was received quite differently everywhere else on the Internet. And thank god for that, as it made the family contact the police, for a start of a "negotiation process" so let's see what that ends up in - my fear though is, that them being Thai, they think its only about the money being given back - but not everything in this world is about money.

1. Trolling? <deleted> are you talking about? I just find it disgusting my friend was attacked - is that so hard to understand? You are the one who are to thickheaded to understand, that you might end up having a bad experience yourself. If you also rent from these people.

2. About DD - I was just commenting on the guy labeling himself as "General Manager of DD" on Facebook, on a public profile, i don't find that wise. I find it utterly stupid - I didn't write anything else. Nowhere did i write about the amount of people...nowhere. So stop your crazy, non existing quotes of my posts. Let's keep DD out of it then.

3. Where do i write anything about cost of monthly rent, in Soi Diana? Nowhere!(Btw..the place is in Soi LK) - Or what exactly, the 300.000 + 120.000 baht covered?

I wrote that he was there to sign an extension of the lease, that's his own words - But It's not really the issue here.

The issue here is, that LK is complete scum, and they attacked and violently robbed one of their tenants, so he ended up with two broken legs, and a smashed back, in a wheelchair - and you apparently, are to thickheaded to see it.

Why do you claim in your every post, that i write something that i don't? Either you suffer from schizophrenia or you are the one trolling.

So good luck to you, with doing business with them - but i do hope that all other mentally sane people, that being Thai or Farang take precaution, when doing business with this family, so no one else gets hurt.

I personally find it to be a very important story to other people in Pattaya, either renting from this family or doing any sorts of business with them - and would really hope, that people would boycott the group and their Hotel's, as a whole.

People should not support this kind of behavior!

I rest my case - I guess ThaiVisa is not the place, for this case. Every other place on the internet, where this was posted/discussed, people had sympathy with the guy, and felt disgusted with the way that family acted. But in here on TV, people seems to think it's his own fault?

And keep dragging it off topic to a cash vs. bank transfer issue....that's simply just to weird.

1, In post 201 you stated and i quote

"And just to make it clear, i have nothing at all, to do with this business or anything similar."

In the same post, 201 you stated and i quote

"Excatly, i know him as well. And he IS a nice calm guy"

In Post 210 you stated and i quote again

"Well, for starters i have a friend in a wheelchair, a place he ended up - just because he went and paid his rent/extended his contract"

In Post

Which one is it? you know him, he is your friend or you have nothing to do with this business or anything alike?

He is your friend but you do not know his partners were Australian or American?rolleyes.gif

2.DD has and had absolutely nothing to do with this thread of matters, Unless of course you your friend is calling the owner of DD a pimp while trying to appear to be a lesser pimp

You have made statements and assertions who and what DD is and does, you went further to accuse me of being part of it or some drivel like that and yet you have no clue about that business at all. HOWEVER your attacks on DD clearly shows you your friend had a problem with them

3.In Post 210 you stated and i quote again

"he went and paid his rent/extended his contract"

a. He is your friend but you still do not what he went to pay for?

b. He paid rent for 1 year to extend or pay key money to extend? or paid for what exactly?

It is not possible he paid rent, because rent for 1 year would be double if not triple the amount, which again proves you do not have a clue or hiding some other facts.

I have now asked you 5 times, yes 5 times to provide any evidence that this family is involved in an ongoing criminality, i have asked you 5 times to post some evidence of them robbing other people, to which you had failed to respond, but came back with same old flaming and childish insults.

If they were to file defamation charges against you your friend, i do wish you luck.

Stay safew00t.gif

The last couple of pages of this thread have gotten quite interesting and I give kudos to the mod's for keeping a light hand on the delete key.

I cannot find any of lemoncakes points rational though, but his insistent banter has brought out some details in this matter that would probably have not been revealed otherwise. I still think this story will never be printed though as they have to much power in this town, unless they sacrifice a security guard for arrest on a simple assault charge to satisfy the BIB if pressure is being put on them.

If it is true how this family came to power by loaning money at a high interest against land titles, this gives me a hole new perspective about them. I would not put anything past them on what ta-ticks they would go to to collect money.

This soi in pattaya has really taken off in the past few years so I am sure the landlords are trying to get as money as possible out of leasers when new contracts are do. However if the events of this robbery are true they must have made a mistaken identity about the dane or felt they were owed this money for some other cockamamie reason.

Edited by marinediscoking
  • Like 1