Prime Minister Yingluck Asks For A Chance To Run Thailand Until Her Four-Year Term Expires

webfact

Thai PM pleads for political understanding
By English News

13637444267138.jpg

BANGKOK, March 20 – Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has asked for a chance to run Thailand until her four-year term expires.

She is currently under scrutiny by the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) for giving false statements on a loan for Bt30 million to Ad Index Company in which her husband, Anusorn Amornchat was a shareholder. The company secured the loan in 2006-2007.

The prime minister said she has submitted all relevant facts and information to the NACC and confirmed that the information was correct.

“I hope the NACC and government agencies concerned will treat me fairly,” she said.

Regarding reports that a ‘reserved’ prime minister will replace her in case of a political accident, Ms Yingluck said, “Don’t you want me to work anymore? Please give me a chance. People have given me the chance for over a year. I want to work until the end of my tenure to prove the government’s performance.

“Don’t look for others. Yingluck insists on working for the people with her full capability.” (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2013-03-20

• Like 2

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Prime Minister Yingluck Asks For A Chance To Run Thailand Until Her Four-Year Term Expires"

No problem, as far as that's within the conditions and restrictions set by the law, of course

The prime minister said she has submitted all relevant facts and
information to the NACC and confirmed that the information was correct.

Apparently she is not feeling to confident, in fact rather nervous, with all the correct information she submitted.

Edited by dcutman
  • Like 1

Sounds like she is admitting that something illegal was done, yet she begs to be treated fairly. And in another breath, she does not really want to be treated fairly but rather she is asking the "judges" to ignore the issue and forgive her. Please check all logic before entering the country.

• Like 2

Gotta admit,

Some great posts from everyone.... I can not say, "hit her in the n*ts, because her brother had none....."

If I have offended, I apologise...... Maybe the pint is a pound, the world around...... No, and I will not cry for her....

Kilosierragiggle.gifcoffee1.gifbah.gif

• Like 1

She will probably get kicked out and 4 years down the line the court will say - oops - we made a mistake - sorry.

Probably the DEMS trying to dig up something like a cooking program on Television again.

Have any of our illustrious TV pundits given any thought to what happens if she is disqualified?

Replaced by another PTP puppet of Thaksin's, so what really is achieved?

Well, a lot of booze will be consumed by our in house pundits and we'll search around for a new butt to our comments. I take your point though. Maybe better the devil you know?