Elite Card (illegal)

Spellbound

Axel, the 25% off is on domestic tickets, BKK CNX or BKK HKT for example. The 2 for 1 is on international. I use Amex as well and shop around for the best fare.

Currently for example the cheapest TG Business fare until the end of March BKK HKG is 17,000 (J Class) .The Elite 2 for 1 is B26,000. So if one travels together there is some saving. The last Amex deal which was less 25% for two, only needed outbound together but that expired end Jan.

I have not tried sending messenger, but tickets have been issued at Sathorn, Domestic and International TG and in Chiangmai at Thai offices.

TG is not great so we use them only when the savings is significant or times are best.

As an Eliter...complain to dear leader...the Government own the National carrier... and dear leader hates them...they were great until the mid 80's.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hmmm, I was intregued by the title of this thread particularly considering the events of the past few days.

BUT

WhyTF do we have to dredge up a thread that is over 2 years old??

Bring on the timed closure option, PLEASE.

There is nothing wrong at all.

If there are still relevent events or news related to any topic, I see no reason why any thread should be closed just because one member from the forum feel "What TF that a thread that is more than 2 yrs old is still dragged out" for some discussion again.

So, if say Thaksin's corruption case is to be hear in court 3 or 4 yrs down the road, all previous related thread pertaining to it need to be closed too?? :o

So, if say Thaksin's corruption case is to be hear in court 3 or 4 yrs down the road, all previous related thread pertaining to it need to be closed too?? :o

My only argument is that reviving old threads can cause confusion (like this one did to me).

I'm not suggesting killing off old threads, just closing them to posts. Should they become relevent a simple request to the moderation team can awaken them.

We've had this argument to death in the support forum so I'll make no further comment.