What`s Wrong With The Classifieds Pages?

Carib

All garbled and just a looooong list. Page length is huge for scrolling.

Tried the usual stuff like emptying cache and log in again, but still a mess.

I use windows 7, and it looks the same on Internet explorer 10 or Chrome.

Will ad a (partial) snip of the first page.

wai.gif

Just clear your browser cache (temporary internet files). That should give you the graphics back.

Just did a "disc clean up", as well as a complete browser history deletion with everything ticked (except save settings) . Everything gone, logged back in and still the same

Have done nothing to the laptop, but maybe something inside fell over, just don't know what.

No issues at our end, I just double checked.

What ISP are you using?

Have you tried to set DNS to 8.8.8.8 ?(you could try that as some ISP's have bad DNS caching)

Am outside Thailand right now George, so no TOT or otherwise Thai related ISP`s. Will give the DNS settings a go later, have to leave now.

Will get back if a solution has been found or if problem persists.

Thanks.

Tried a few options including Open and Google DNS, clearing the cache in between, but classifieds still just as messy.

It is not a big deal, will give it some time, maybe it will "go away", cannot think of anything else to do about it right now.

After clearing the cache and going back to the classifieds page I noticed that there is a different address in the bar for a while; api.viglink.com, before going to the standard Thai visa address.

Did some Google work and found that this is an affiliate program link which sometimes does mess up pages and some links too according to some.

Found an opt out link, tried it but doesn't seem to work, which has been confirmed by various others who tried this too. http://www.viglink.com/static/support/optout

Like I said George, to me it is not a big deal, since I know how to use the classifieds pages from the way it was, and if I am the only one don't bother. Have not had a chance yet to try this on a different pc or laptop, will do if given a chance.

wai.gif