Pedigree Pit Bull Pup

Woody1

I'm hoping some (or one) of the Pattaya TV members can recommend someone who has a pedigree Pit Bull pup for sale or looking for a good home, if not, any recommendations on where to find one would be greatly appreciated.

Must be a pup.

Please, I don't want any replies about how these are the Devil's dogs, or how they should be put down!!

PS, I have owned one before who has been sadly missed since passing away.

Visit a couple of vets and ask them, in most of the offices are always some offers at the wall. Saw a couple when I went to my vet last month, this one is on South Pattaya Road opposite the drive to Big C. Bought mine brokered by another vet, on Thepprasit on the same side, and near the LA bike shop. About half way between Sukhumvit and Thappraya.

I got mine as a pup from a breeder from Rayong (25km east of) ...he breeds a very well balanced dog both in temperament and build ..

When I went to inspect his kennels I was greeted by a massive English Mastiff & a English Bull terrier sat on his drive ..both very friendly and non aggressive.he then took me to see his pits all locked up in runs about 15 or so he then release all the dog (but one ) and again all friendly.

He breeds both pit bull and bully types

Check this wed site out http://pitbullzone.com/main it's in Thai but if you use Google chrome it translates.

IM me if you want phone number ( he only speaks Thai)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...