Magical Entertainment This Saturday At Suan Luang!

nickw

Bring your friends and family to Suan Luang Market this Saturday from 5pm until 11pm to enjoy an unforgettable atmosphere of fun, magic and balloons. Lots of activities planned so come down and enjoy it all!

• Like 1

Can you give some details of the event?

(I first thought you meant the market in Bangkok).

Edited by Guest

Suan Luang Market in Phuket....opening 5pm.....stage entertainment (including magic comedy show) starting around 7pm. Roving balloon and magical entertaiment all night until 11pm plus other kinds of entertainment! Thats about all I know.

Is it a market in Suan Luang Park (King Rama IX) sad.png

It is in Phuket, on the left on the way to Phuket town from Chalong on the Choafa east road about a km after the Dowroong school.

This is a Phuket forum

King Rama IX park is the original name on Suan Luang Park in Phuket. I was simply worried that the park should be converted to another sales circus. Anyway I have by now noticed that there the latest years have sprung up some sellers near the relativly new entrance to the park but did not know that it had got named Suan Luang market. Btw, I have used that park weekly for the best part of the last 18 years but are simply not interested in green areas turning commercial.