The Secret To Dating A Thai Woman...

Chittychangchang

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Experts are sometimes known by their success ratio/history over a long peroid of time, and need little self advertisement. Those that have met with failure, (struck out) many times are not normally sought after for their expertise, but their entertaining stories, then you have those who listen to other peoples stories of success/failure and pass this hear say along as first hand knowledge.

Most successful men or women seem to keep the critial knowledge of success, to themselves, just to keep the playing field at a level that is not a threat to them.

MUYTHIA 2013

if my wife wanted money she certainly came to the wrong man, yet she has been with me and for years. I don't agree that people look at them like a bargirl if their with a farang, Thai people can usually spot a Bargirl. perhaps if the age gap is great they may think that.

I take it that you are referring to relationships,were the Thai female is much older then the Farang man.As I know of at least two relationships were the wives are older than their Farang husband,one of them by many years,both the females are far from beautiful "oh" and of course they are both ex-BG's. I also know of two very beautiful non Ex BG's who are married with husbands more than 30yrs older. Strange old world in't it. Edited by nontabury
  • Like 1

I always ask the same question... Just what is a "DATE" with a women intended to lead up to? Is it for a possible long term relationship or just to get into her pants? If it is the latter then it's better to go for the rental version. Conversation with a Thai woman is limited if you don't speak the language fluently, so if it is conversation that you want then you are better off sticking to women of your own culture.

• Like 2

Good piece. However for some more in-depth cross-cultural info there's a book called "Thailand Fever" - it's yellow with red lettering and most bookstores will have it.

The name of the book is a bit awkward I think but it's a good read. It has English on one page and the Thai translation on the facing page and is meant to help falang-Thai relationships "cross the cultural divide". It was recommended to me and I agree with about 90% of the content, far as I can judge it. Worth to have a look at, can be useful for both partners.

Sounds fun. Can we assume the Thai translation on the facing page says "Farang fever"?