Poll: Men -- What's Your Waist Size?

Jingthing

Just for fun, the fat of the land  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Inspired by a news item where a USA air force officer was rejected because his waist size was over the cut off size 39 inches!

I reckon most of us are past the happy to wear jeans that show the waist size number on the back stage.

Let's see.

I was in 31 or 32 inch jeans when I moved out here 4and a half years ago. Last time I had to buy jeans about 2 years later it was because I needed 36 inch waist jeans. Started exercising again and a not very well followed through diet and could just do my 32 inch waist ones back up. 34 shorts for a while yet I think.

Sizes don't seem to make much sense these days when you buy shorts. I'm at least a 34 when I measure myself with a tape measure but every pair of shorts I have bought in the last few years have been 32's or 33's.

Strech shorts you mean tongue.png ?

Im 32" waist and much dandier than a few blokes.

Much better looking than all.

That said my maid is attempting to blackmail me. Not a problem.i must make good on my word and rendeavous with her younger sister. Tell the bib i will be on the way to hua hin. If not steer the bib from pattaya

And if in fact this is unexusable, save it for the judge. Live and let live

Are the fatter people just not voting?

I am not convinced the current results actually reflect what I'm seeing out there on the streets of Pattaya anyway!

Also known as FAT CITY.

Indeed they appear so secure on the street, so i hope also on this poll. But let's not call everyone names. It could also be all those 32"s where not really being honest.....

I am not convinced the current results actually reflect what I'm seeing out there on the streets of Pattaya anyway!

Also known as FAT CITY.

You going to disclose your waist size JT?

For what purpose?coffee1.gif

Also known as FAT CITY.

For what purpose?

So you open a thread asking others their waist size then don't say your own!

Well!

Also known as FAT CITY.

For what purpose?

Well!

I started a poll. I didn't ask anyone to publicly reveal any kind of personal information.

Edited by Jingthing

Also known as FAT CITY.

For what purpose?

Well!

I started a poll. I didn't ask anyone to publicly reveal any kind of personal information.

No one is forced to tell the truth either.

• Like 1

Also known as FAT CITY.

For what purpose?

Well!

No one is forced to tell the truth either.

Now people explain the rules to me rolleyes.gif

i'm 42, 5 ft 10 and 32 waist (and I could wear a belt). I'm 90% positive when I leave Thailand I will not keep this current weight.

I biked 3:30 today, so I consider myself "fit enough". You can smoke, play video games all day, and have a waist of 30. and also unable to run 1 mile to save your life.

or have a waist of 34-36 and 6% body fat and built like a tank.

I've even seen girls that are 110 lbs but have that muffin top going on......

My 2 cents.....body fat much more important (I know, it can vary and even water level off can change things a few percentage points) than a scale, or waist line.

• Like 1

Also known as FAT CITY.

For what purpose?

Well!

Polls don't work on the ANDROID and IOS apps. That may be why people are.

Also known as FAT CITY.

Indeed they appear so secure on the street, so i hope also on this poll. But let's not call everyone names. It could also be all those 32"s where not really being honest.....

Since TV membership and this poll are also open to Thais, this could be a clue..

As for me, living in Th makes me feel like regular or even above average vs locals. Strange feeling tongue.png

I'm 40 but it don't matter none; I quit wearing levis over 30 years ago...

recently I gave belts the toss and now wear suspenders (braces)when I haveta wear trousers (baggy chinos) like at work...try them, you'll like them...LL bean has got the good sturdy clip on type...

This poll must be aimed at Americans, I have no idea what size I am using these archaic measurements.

You don't live in Thailand? Men's waist sizes are shown in INCHES here, yes?

Anyway ... whistling.gif

Men's Pants

Two numbers indicating waist size, and inseam lengths of 28 - 35.

US (inches) 28 30 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48

Int'l (cms) 71 76 81 86 91½ 96 ½ 101 ½ 106 ½ 112 117 122

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

This poll must be aimed at Americans, I have no idea what size I am using these archaic measurements.

You don't live in Thailand? Men's waist sizes are shown in INCHES here, yes?

Anyway ... whistling.gif

Men's Pants

Two numbers indicating waist size, and inseam lengths of 28 - 35.

US (inches) 28 30 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48

Int'l (cms) 71 76 81 86 91½ 96 ½ 101 ½ 106 ½ 112 117 122

12 years + full time but never bought pants here. Bring em from home, on my annual visit, along with the dreaded vegemite. 5555

87 so I voted 34". Std metric sizes go up in steps of 5 eg. 82 - 87 - 92 - 97 etc.