Is There A 'philippines Visa Forum'?

Daewoo

The SEA forum of Thai Visa is pretty quiet... I am trying to get some more detailed information on PI, but can only find forums more dedicated to 'nightlife' activities...

Is there a Thai Visa equivalent for the Philippines, that is active???

Cheers,

Daewoo

www.harrythehorse.com Kind of like Stickman for Angeles.

I have found a few of those kind of forums (that I may have joined under another alias whistling.gif )...

I meant more along the lines of forums where I could ask more general questions about travel and logistics...

one reason why there are not so many questions about VISA in the Phils is that - uinlike the Thai, Malaysian or Indonesian authorities - the Filipino government makes it very easy for foreigners to stay a very long time or even live there for good. They have realized that foreigners inject a lot of money into the local economy. so not too many questions have to be asked regarding those topics. but if u have questions, you will be helped in those above-mentioned forums.

Mabuhay

Edited by metisdead
: Other forum names removed.
  • Like 2

OP, you're going to have to do your own homework, it is of no concern on this forum about a Philippine related forum.

10) Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a member's own business or that would lead people to your site. Not to post URL links to other forums . Not to flood, post commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations. Any member who violates this prohibition will be banned from all forums on this website.Advertisers are the only members allowed to post links, URL's or addresses to their sites.

CLOSED