Urgent A Negative Blood Needed For 7 Year Old Girl

anon7867763

Dear all , we need A negative for a 7 year old girl , the hospital has ran out of A negative blood and we need latest tomorrow.Please spread the word and if anyone out there has A negative blood and can come to the hospital (Rama Tipadit Hospital) near pratunam please get in contact.

Call Chris 0805844205 (English) or Pilapon 0819877767

Thank you all.

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor sweet little girl! i wish i could help. But wrong blood and not in Thailand at the moment. It should be forbidden for children to get sick, this is the reason why I am an atheist!

Come on everybody with A negative, what are you waiting for??

• Like 1

We just spoke on the telephone. I'll be at the hospital tomorrow at 3 PM.

Thanks my friend , see you tomorrow ! Thanks again

No problems buddy, more then happy to be able to help out.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the replies , we have 4 donors so far , probably need another 10 to be sure.Thank you to all the people who have responded and contributed to this post , please if there are any more people out there get in touch.
thanks again Thai Visa !!!!

Thank you everyone until now , i have to go home so I will be online in an hour or so

thank you again for everyone who got in touch.We still need more people

Cheers !

Blood Group
Compatibility Chart

Recipient's

Blood group

Can Accept Blood from:
Red Cells
Whole Blood
Plasma
O +ve
O +ve

O -ve
O +ve

O -ve
Any O, A, B or AB
O -ve
O -ve
O -ve
Any O, A, B or AB
A +ve
A +ve, A -ve,

O +ve or O -ve
A +ve or A -ve
Any A or AB
A -ve
A -ve or O -ve
A -ve
Any A or AB
B +ve
B +ve, B -ve,

O +ve or O -ve
B +ve or B -ve
Any B or AB
B -ve
B -ve or O -ve
B -ve
Any B or AB
Any AB

AB

I am A negative and I am a donnor, but I just left Thailand and I am in HCMC Vietnam sad.png

The universal blood donor group is O Neg, you can give this type to any donor with no need for specific cross matching so really what you need to ask for is O neg if you cannot get enough of the specific cross match

This topic is about the little girl needing blood. Yes O is universal. I watch CSI too. We are waiting with bells on for your next post.

I am A +ve and my wife is AB -ve so we can donate plasma only to A -ve - but we are in Singapore until Friday evening - if still needed we will donate, luckily it is 3 months since my last donation so we are able to re-donate. Send me message PM if you still need when we get back.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Johnsnapo, and Khun Pilapon,

While I am A-, no blood-bank, or hospital, will accept my blood, since I'm 69, and am a cancer survivor, even though I'm in excellent health, and have had no recurrence of cancer for over five years. Also, I'm in Chiang Mai.

fyi: in December 2011, the Phuket blood-bank had a big-drive for Rh negative blood:

And, there was a thread on the Chiang Mai Forum, in November, 2011, where someone in Chiang Mai desperately needed A- blood.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/598875-blood-urgently-needed-a-neg-rh/

I think it's possible that Khun Cheeryble, who started this thread, might know of some other resources, and I am sure he wouldn't mind your sending him a private message here on ThaiVisa.

A "long shot," but perhaps worth looking into, if you are really desperate.

My best wishes for the baby's health; I wish I could donate !

yours, ~o:37;

Edited by orang37