Warning Be Carefull When Filming Near Jet Ski Scams

StealthEnergiser

2 years ago the Mayor went down to the beach and told these guys to knock it off, no?

The Mayor should go to the beach, opposite Soi 11 and investigate the lady that sits there all day and supervises this gang of violent thugs.

Probably the wife or sister of the cop that owns the jet skis.

The problem here is there isn't any obvious scamming going on. If you took away the written commentary there's nothing obviously bad going on.

The video could just be construed as some people not wanting to be filmed, which is fair enough. If someone stuck a cam in my face I might object too.

• Like 2

The problem here is there isn't any obvious scamming going on. If you took away the written commentary there's nothing obviously bad going on.

The video could just be construed as some people not wanting to be filmed, which is fair enough. If someone stuck a cam in my face I might object too.

Nothing going on here.

It's a great place to bring the family.

Nothing going on here.

Sarcasm duly noted!

My comment was relating to the video and how it couldn't easily be used as evidence of foul play.

yes, its quite normal to have bricks thrown towards you at popular tourist destinations, nothing to worry about

• Like 1

Nothing going on here.

Sarcasm duly noted!

My comment was relating to the video and how it couldn't easily be used as evidence of foul play.

Except for the flying brick and the people attempting to rob him of his camera.

yes, its quite normal to have bricks thrown towards you at popular tourist destinations, nothing to worry about

It was merely a gesture.

At the very worst you have a video tossing a brick a short distance. It's pretty obvious it was not intended to injure anyone.

You're not going to get them arrested based on the feeble evidence shown in this video.

while you claim you were a tourist filming the beach its pretty damn obviuos that you had little interest in the beach and were filming the jetski guys.

as to their <deleted> did you expect openly filming criminals in action?

your video shows nothing but the fact that you are too thick to capture your video in a less obvious manner.

As for the end of your expensive holiday, they told you not to come back to the beach, leaving for Bangkok was your decision.

you play with fire, you get burned. dont make out that their reaction was surprising in any way. you brought it about yourself, knowing full well what the reaction would likely be

Edited by candypants

while you claim you were a tourist filming the beach its pretty damn obviuos that you had little interest in the beach and were filming the jetski guys.

as to their <deleted> did you expect openly filming criminals in action?

your video shows nothing but the fact that you are too thick to capture your video in a less obvious manner.

As for the end of your expensive holiday, they told you not to come back to the beach, leaving for Bangkok was your decision.

you play with fire, you get burned. dont make out that their reaction was surprising in any way. you brought it about yourself, knowing full well what the reaction would likely be

Everybody knows the beach is run by criminals that take offense at being filmed.

Only an idiot would take pictures on Pattaya Beach.

The police should put out a warning or signs infirming tourists to not photograph the criminals.

Edited by DiNiro
  • Like 1