Think Before You Hand Over Your Car Keys

Separate rings for separate keys is a good advice.

Something you also can do is to have your mobile phone number on a label with your key chain, so you can be joined in case you forget them somewhere.

Something you also can do is to have your mobile phone number on a label with your key chain, so you can be joined in case you forget them somewhere.

I wouldn't do this. They copy your keys, then they stick an advert up in Tesco Lotus for an iphone at a really cheap price with your phone number on...

So people start calling you about the iphone... In the end you drive down to lotus to take the advert down. All they time they've been watching and follow you home...

Now they know where you live and they rob you a couple of weeks later...

I wouldn't do this. They copy your keys, then they stick an advert up in Tesco Lotus for an iphone at a really cheap price with your phone number on...

So people start calling you about the iphone... In the end you drive down to lotus to take the advert down. All they time they've been watching and follow you home...

Now they know where you live and they rob you a couple of weeks later...

Are you a scouser?

• Like 1

you should tell the owner as the owner is least likely to be behinde it. This is if they were to do something bad with your keys plus i am not saying for sure that if there was something going on that the owner would or would not be involved vut from my point of view the owner probably has enough to deal with with washing cars and probably does not have time to burgle houses but however staff that may possibly be on a low wage and shall get paid the same in day in and day out might have more of a motive.

so i suggest that you let the boss know as you might not be the first to complain which shall leave the boss in an orquad position. You dont have to be abusive or even acuse anyone just tell him your story. this way if you house does get robbed then the owner shall probably worry. Even if it really wasn;t his staff.

i suggest you ask him why a thai man took your car keys on his motor bike. i reckon the owner may give an excuse but tell him that you are worried because there have been many brake ins on the island and his staff are not really helping themselves but doing this. so suggest that he tells his staff to take more care in the future.

by doing this i reckon if they were going to rob your house then they might pick another target as the last thing these peope want is for you to already know their faces before they even try the stunt.

it is up to you but if you want to take it further you can tell them that you hope you do not get robbed as you have already mafde a police report about this incodent so it is already on file.

you can make a report about a thai man taking your keys and that you are worried. that is all you have to write.

They could also be copying your car key to steal the car at a later date

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

could be or it could be some dumb worker put the key in his pocket and forgot about it and went to lunch. there again it is suspicous. what is worse they may even nick something out of your car. annoying really then the other alteernive is to wait 3 hours to wash your car or wash it yourself. best thing to do is to follow the man who gave the key back so you know where he lives. if you get robbed you can go straight round his house to re collect your loot )