Home Improvement Store Employee Caught With Gun And Drugs In East Pattaya

Rimmer

Home Improvement Store employee caught with gun and drugs in East Pattaya

gun-41.jpg
PATTAYA:--A 29 year old employee of a well-known Home Improvement Store in Pattaya was caught by Police after he attempted to escape from a Police Checkpoint early on Tuesday morning.

The checkpoint was situated in Soi Nongrabok in East Pattaya and officers spotted the man on his motorbike attempting to turn-back and avoid the checkpoint. They gave chase and one Police Volunteer was able to intercept the suspect and force him off his bike.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/81405/home-improvement-store-employee-caught-gun-drugs-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-04-02

• Like 1

It looks very like none of those rounds would fit the pistol, I use the word pistol, as technically, a 'gun' has wheels. Looks like Armalite rounds and a long cartridge .22 or maybe 38 from a revolver, so it looks like a case of look how hard I am, I got a 'gun'.

So sad.

lol... bullets for a gun (.223 ?) showing together with a handgun, looooooooooooooooooooooooool

me thinks it not fit, maybe he could throw them

Thats what i thought when i saw the bullets to but maybe the gun was modified to be able to fire those???

lol... bullets for a gun (.223 ?) showing together with a handgun, looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Thats what i thought when i saw the bullets to but maybe the gun was modified to be able to fire those???

A baddie attempting to fire a BB gun modified to fire 5.56mm (.223) rounds would indeed be eligible for a Darwin award!

• Like 1

Wonder what the connection is to link this story with his employers (probably ex now as they will not like this type of publicity).

Just so much padding in these stories, are the journalists former "Thai" bra manufactures?

I sell Airsoft in Pattaya and there is a lot of doubt as the whether an AIrsoft can be modified to shoot real ammo.

So much would need replacing as it doesnt fit, would break and or just not adaptable, that it would have been cheaper to get a real pistol.

Ive seen employees in many shops form groups and ignore work and customers just to socialize in the storefront. What better place to start selling drugs.... Its a double pay off, that doesnt appear unusual as the same amount of work is being done, that nobody would suspect anything.... 'sic'

A baddie attempting to fire a BB gun modified to fire 5.56mm (.223) rounds would indeed be eligible for a Darwin award!

Would probably be 'armless after the firing, so no danger to anyone else.whistling.gif

Does the Thai army teach how to convert BB guns into guns that can kill? Im sure he has learned from his friends. If the bullets dont fit the gun he has with him, then maybe the gun that fits the bullets, is somewhere else?