Age Of Posters.

Banzai99

Happy birthday to Blether!

Did you have a good birthday mate?

Thanks Kris, I had a fantastic night out with my mates in a legendary Bier Halle in Central Glasgow, which I've introduced another couple of members to. The pizza in this place is quite superb, and the beer potent, what a place. My young sis made an unexpected appearance and that was lovely too.

I then landed in my favourite trapping venue, and African bar called Kalabash......I've developed a taste for the Kenyan girls in there, it's nice to see some curves on a woman smile.png Naturally though no one will believe that I've been on a international tour of the females in garden as all we TV members are just sex tourists that can't get a woman in our own country.

Aye that sounds about right coffee1.gif

ps JT, you have no idea how much I wish I was American right now. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, Glasgow one week, Chiang mai the next..noice!

I'm stuck in Australia. Just me and the kangaroos. July is the next trip for me, take bubs back to meet the family.

Anyone wanna meet up in Bangkok for a few beers then?

I'm stuck in Australia. Just me and the kangaroos. July is the next trip for me, take bubs back to meet the family.

I'll be back in Glasgow then but I'm heading down to Auckland and the Hunter Valley in August before returning to Chiang Mai for a month, I reckon I'll land in Oz around the 20th....I don't want to spend too much time in the Hunter Valley though so I'll be up for travelling out to see you.

As long as you don't live somewhere mad. Like the middle middle of the desert. coffee1.gif

QUOTE:

I then landed in my favourite trapping venue, and African bar called Kalabash......I've developed a taste for the Kenyan girls in there, it's nice to see some curves on a woman Naturally though no one will believe that I've been on a international tour of the females in garden as all we TV members are just sex tourists that can't get a woman in our own country.

QUESTION: And the common denominator is ?

>Gee, Glasgow one week, Chiang mai the next..noice!

I'll be back in Glasgow then but I'm heading down to Auckland and the Hunter Valley in August before returning to Chiang Mai for a month, I reckon I'll land in Oz around the 20th....I don't want to spend too much time in the Hunter Valley though so I'll be up for travelling out to see you.

As long as you don't live somewhere mad. Like the middle middle of the desert. coffee1.gif

is that April? arriving myself that day in OZ....be there til 10th may. I will keep a lookout for the Kilt.biggrin.png

• Like 1

>Gee, Glasgow one week, Chiang mai the next..noice!

Anyone wanna meet up in Bangkok for a few beers

then?

is that April? arriving myself that day in OZ....be there til 10th may. I will keep a lookout for the Kilt.biggrin.png

ooops...just read August. Cant concentrate lately, too excited, the grandson won the Aus National title last week and is heading to the Olympic training Camp

tomorrow....the JD is taking it's toll

• Like 1

OP. After according to yourself been here for 22 years, building a house in Loie, buying a condo in Patts, buying 3 farms and buying a Nissan Pickup, 5 motorcycles, a Honda City and a Fortuner.

All that experience, and this topic was the best you could think of?? sad.png

What's more interesting is what kind of life did folks build here. I came with 20000 baht to my name 12 years ago, then built upon that to something much more considerable.
  • Like 1

OP. After according to yourself been here for 22 years, building a house in Loie, buying a condo in Patts, buying 3 farms and buying a Nissan Pickup, 5 motorcycles, a Honda City and a Fortuner.All that experience, and this topic was the best you could think of?? What's more interesting is what kind of life did folks build here. I came with 20000 baht to my name 12 years ago, then built upon that to something much more considerable.

Interesting or blowing your own trumpet it's a fine line.

Be careful.

QUOTE:

I then landed in my favourite trapping venue, and African bar called Kalabash......I've developed a taste for the Kenyan girls in there, it's nice to see some curves on a woman Naturally though no one will believe that I've been on a international tour of the females in garden as all we TV members are just sex tourists that can't get a woman in our own country.

........I like brown skinned women. smile.png

QUOTE:

So do I, but I always got them without paying for it.

And if I ever sink so low, as to pay for it, I will not brag about it.

QUOTE:

I'll post my age once the OP creates a Grumpiness Index to chart how grumpy all the regular TVers are. Then we can create a chart to plot Age vs Grumpy & see if there is any correlation. Until then, it's just random data.

QUOTE:

I've got a life sized POSTER of a page three girl on the back of the bathroom door and I didn't pay for that eitherwhistling.gif