Age Of Posters.

Banzai99

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE:

I then landed in my favourite trapping venue, and African bar called Kalabash......I've developed a taste for the Kenyan girls in there, it's nice to see some curves on a woman Naturally though no one will believe that I've been on a international tour of the females in garden as all we TV members are just sex tourists that can't get a woman in our own country.

QUESTION: And the common denominator is ?

........I like brown skinned women. smile.png

So do I, but I always got them without paying for it.

And if I ever sink so low, as to pay for it, I will not brag about it.

I've got a life sized POSTER of a page three girl on the back of the bathroom door and I didn't pay for that either:whistling:

How did you get away with that?

Those security guards at Home Pro are not what they used to be!

QUOTE:

I then landed in my favourite trapping venue, and African bar called Kalabash......I've developed a taste for the Kenyan girls in there, it's nice to see some curves on a woman Naturally though no one will believe that I've been on a international tour of the females in garden as all we TV members are just sex tourists that can't get a woman in our own country.

What's my posts got to do with prostitution? I'll await your explanation. smile.png

QUOTE:

What's my posts got to do with prostitution? I'll await your explanation. smile.png

Was thinking the same thing....You never mentioned it, from what i see also

• Like 1

Here it is. Please tick accordingly:

1. Old
  2. Very Old
  3. Grave Dodger

Most of us who did what we wanted to do all our lives were No.3 . thumbsup.gif ..........................smile.png

American cars and corners hey ?

Noooooooo, there is other stuff. biggrin.png

QUOTE:

........I like brown skinned women.

I have always wondered what it was like working in a morgue???

I feel sure Irvine Welsh has visited Thailand!

• Like 2

Pardon me, but this is a stupid thread......it should be either a poll and/or posters should post copies of their passports or birth certificates as we all know that we all lie about our age.

Or guess the posters age by checking there posts.

Now there is a challenge.

Could be a few fallout's

Pardon me, but this is a stupid thread......it should be either a poll and/or posters should post copies of their passports or birth certificates as we all know that we all lie about our age.

But then.....we would find out some are not really 600yrs old....thumbsup.gif

above 50 yrs old when i got to work the other day, halfway through the day i was like 28 years again as a couple of clients became a bit naughty, after rolling around on the floor for all of 5 seconds, i felt 65 yrs, but when i got home to the wife, and a hot shower, nice dinner, glass of merlot, i sat looking at her like i was a love struck 14 year old.

• Like 1

above 50 yrs old when i got to work the other day, halfway through the day i was like 28 years again as a couple of clients became a bit naughty, after rolling around on the floor for all of 5 seconds, i felt 65 yrs, but when i got home to the wife, and a hot shower, nice dinner, glass of merlot, i sat looking at her like i was a love struck 14 year old.

Now thats life!!!! thumbsup.gif You will never grow old hey?

Now thats life!!!! thumbsup.gif You will never grow old hey?

i wish i had always been this happy with life and a wife, i love being a 50 year old with the mind of a teenager, so pardon my posts i am just a love struck teenager

• Like 1

• 6 months later...