Age Of Posters.

Banzai99

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be 50 in a couple of years and I think alzheimer is becoming a serious problem amongst the older TV keyboard hero's. Wonder who is gonna look after them when things are getting worse...

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Don't worry about us getting old timers disease we will just bang away at the keyboard and we will look like younger posters talking a load of pish. Edited by jocko

I'll be 50 in a couple of years and I think alzheimer is becoming a serious problem amongst the older TV keyboard hero's. Wonder who is gonna look after them when things are getting worse...

Think you should concentrate on someone looking after you eh.

I'm fully prepared ! Having the most loving and caring young (25) treasure from Lao :) When me old and senile she still strong enough to push my cart :D

Think you should concentrate on someone looking after you eh.

I'm fully prepared ! Having the most loving and caring young (25) treasure from Lao smile.png When me old and senile she still strong enough to push my cart biggrin.png

You sure about that. whistling.gif

About 9 months in my case, by the way it was my birthday last week and none of you bastids sent me a card. Shocking. coffee1.gif

602016_519129294792064_957737106_n.jpg

About 9 months in my case, by the way it was my birthday last week and none of you bastids sent me a card. Shocking. coffee1.gif

602016_519129294792064_957737106_n.jpg

Ok ok ....Happy Birthday,. Not many candles on that cake!!

• Like 1

49 and the bones are starting to make too much noise in the morning.

Ages of last 3 gfs?

In Oz She 17, me 35, still best mates.

In Malaysia she 19, me 46

Thailand me 49, she 23.

So I don't HAVE to go to Thailand to find a young gf. I'm not exactly hansum man and don't have any money. So I have no idea why I get the young ones, nor do I care for finding a reason, just happy I do. smile.png

Thailand offers one of the few advantages in life to being over age 50 so that's what I am: 50+

Although the TGF was disappointed when she realized I would not have to cross over the bridge to Lao every 90 days on my multi-entry visa and thus make a stop at the Duty Free Shop.

That baby sure looks miserable! Guess it's not his fault..

Diaper rash? coffee1.gif

No he appears hyper intellegent and at the age of 9 months he seems fed up with the world around him already.

He will be president 1 daywink.png .

That baby sure looks miserable! Guess it's not his fault..

Diaper rash? coffee1.gif

No he appears hyper intellegent and at the age of 9 months he seems fed up with the world around him already.

He will be president 1 daywink.png .

I see.

If that should happen and I'm still around, please shoot me!

• Like 1