I Was Ashamed Of My Skin Color

jbrain

White with 25% Spanish thrown in for good measure.

What is the measure of a man ?

And to agree with your mental health comment , there are many many people floating around , having got there with out any great intention ,who are never going to get any help . They might have been adventurous or military but now they are just bums and few care what they have done or accomplished .

If they break the laws or can't keep their visa going, then they'll be dealt with. Otherwise, why not mind your own business?

I'm sure you must be kidding. I know many foreigners who fill in one or both of what you mention, and nobody is dealt with.

I'm surprised you haven't grassed them up like you did the fella in the bakery.

Least of my business as I'm not a law enforcer, but I hate if people mess with my food.

Plenty of "white-trash", especially in Pattaya.

While there are occasional "raids" by police aimed at "prostitutes" on beach road, why not "raids" on low-live farangs also on beach-road. I bet, half of them would have some sort of "Visa-Problem"!

Upon discovery: Get them out of Thailand. Period!

The point: The farang low-lives (as described by the OP) may be an absolute minority among all the other farangs, but still, it reflects badly on farangs that live here in accordance with Thai-Law and are willing and able to to uphold some "civilized-behaviour".

Cheers.

Please refrain from thinking yourself a cut, or more, above people whom you classify as trash.

Who knows what other people think about you.

Maybe you would be surprised what Thai people think about you.

In my view, kicking down and licking up is not the way.

You sir, you do not decide if you are a desirable figure in the Kingdom.

The Thai people do.

And I assure you degrading your own race does not sit well with the Thai people......

Skin colour is important.

I would never give a job in my contruction company to a black man, thats just the way it is.

Its not racist just what my preferences are when employing people.

Live and let live.

Wow.

Words fail me.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

• Like 1

1- Never be ashamed of your skin color.

2- "Skin colour is important. I would never give a job in my contruction company to a black man, thats just the way it is. Its not racist just what my preferences are when employing people..." OF COURSE IT IS...! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU EXPLAIN IT LIKE THAT!

• Like 2

Plenty of "white-trash", especially in Pattaya.

While there are occasional "raids" by police aimed at "prostitutes" on beach road, why not "raids" on low-live farangs also on beach-road. I bet, half of them would have some sort of "Visa-Problem"!

They get arrested regularly. Asked if they have money, and if not, told to get out. Regular police doesn't bother to hand them over to immigration, that's time lost for making money. There are poor Farangs at the beach, but with a lot more dignity than Thai trash. They're not merely clothed cheaply, but in rags not laundered for years. Never seen a Farang crapping or masturbating on the beach walk, or killing another scumbag, but Thais do this frequently.

Who cares.

Of that's how he chooses to live his life then so be it.

Maybe he does t like the fact that you pick up the cakes at the bakery whatever size, and buys them.

Who knows who cares

Who cares.

Maybe he does t like the fact that you pick up the cakes at the bakery whatever size, and buys them.

Who knows who cares

The cakes are prepacked. Would you buy bread if you knew that everyone had handled it already?

Ever heard about hygiene ?

Always wears some military style clothes,and has a military style haircut, so I guess he must be an ex soldier.

Extremely unlikely.

While many ex-military may keep their hair short out of habit or preference, I have never met any who "always wear some military style clothes". Would an ex-chef go around in a chef's hat? A teacher in a mortar-board?

The one thing you can "guess" fairly safely, at least in Pattaya, is that anyone who goes around dressed as a soldier is a Walt.

• Like 1

Who cares.

Who knows who cares

The cakes are prepacked. Would you buy bread if you knew that everyone had handled it already?

If I was you , I would declare myself as a declared brain expert . I would remind all and sundry that this was my supermarket and by Thor's Spoon I was deserving of their subsidiencne . Imagine a poor soul out of his whit , .....

Who cares.

Who knows who cares

Have you ever heard of , survival of the fittest ?

Skin colour debate , back tae fuckin texas ya baebag

To the mods, Please feel free to close this thread as it looks like most of the posters endorse a behaviour like what I experienced today. I have then also no doubts that both person mentioned in the OP are Thaivisa members.

I should have known better.

Who cares.

Who knows who cares

Have you ever heard of , survival of the fittest ?

Skin colour debate , back tae fuckin texas ya baebag

This is not a skin colour debating thread, i have already posted higher up that the chosen word was meant to emphasize that it here concerned westerners and not Thai people.

I repeat my request to lock this thread, since it is clear that many people can not debate in a polite way.

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 1

Michael dont presume you know everything.

I have 23 bricklayers currently working for me in the UK. The lads themselves prefer not to work with black men.

I run a business to make money not friends, so its the workers that i keep happy not others feelings.

My personal view is if a man can do the job then im not bothered what colour he is.

Skin colour is important.

Its not racist just what my preferences are when employing people.

Could it be that you simply do not know what racist means?

Edited by valgehiir
  • Like 2

Today when shopping at Big C extra I noticed a foreigner in the bakery section acting like a real low life.Probably he also is one, and everyone must have seen him around already.

he's a foreigner I guess he's in his late fifties, skinny as hell with leggs the size of my lower arms and ALWAYS wears oversized blue shorts, a red too big polo shirt and a 20 Baht blue cap with very dark sunglasses, and sandals with socks.

At the bakery they sell banana cupcakes 6 piece for 25 Baht. When I noticed him he had opend 5 boxes and was picking out the biggest piece out of each box and put them together in one.

I told one of the staff that should kick him out messing with the food,but of course they were deaf to my complaint.

Other than you, who else had a problem in Big C Extra today ?