Gay Or Not

muythai2013

How can guys go to Thailand and do the ladyboy's, and still claim to be straight.

I have no issue with gays people, at least they know what they are, just those that start going only to ladyboys and still call themselves straight.

Is it denial or what and for the love of god guys don't lock this, its not a damn troll.

Interesting!

Not so much the question….But more the need some have to keep wanting to talk about ‘Katoys’…..Really!

I have a friend who would regularly steer the conversation to ladyboys…..it would start of being subtle, but if my other friends and I would let him he would go

on and on about them; how bad they were, making jokes, and how it made his skin creep…………..Really? “Me thinks he protest too much” we would, (in the end) tell him to get on with it, no judgment.

I always have a chuckle when someone start going on about ladyboys. I always, (In my mind’s eye) keep seeing ‘Alan Partridge’

Oh, and no I don’t think all guys that go with a ladyboy are gay, Most ladyboys are a 3rd gender, well they are in SEA.

no, I stated it in another thread, I would post a thread and regardless of what the thread was about 90% of you would bitch and moan like grumpy old men.

make sarcastic remarks, sad attempts at being funny,ridicule the thread despite taking part for dozens of pages, attack peoples backgrounds.

And finally most likely end by attacking each other with a comment like "oh as if your not with a bar girl", or something along those lines.

In the end it proved my point, most, not all are an unhappy lot.

have not taken part in lady boy chats before so i can post this, not all have been on here for ten years.

Im sure there are a number of reasons why a Hetero man wants to be with a Ladyboy.

Bi-curious maybe, or actually Bi-sexual, or as you stated: in denial, or the fact they just like a ladyboy because they are not really Hetero.

Fascination maybe.

Then you have the people that just want to do crazy stuff, thus seek out anything exciting.

• Like 1

no, I stated it in another thread, I would post a thread and regardless of what the thread was about 90% of you would bitch and moan like grumpy old men.

make sarcastic remarks, sad attempts at being funny,ridicule the thread despite taking part for dozens of pages, attack peoples backgrounds.

And finally most likely end by attacking each other with a comment like "oh as if your not with a bar girl", or something along those lines.

In the end it proved my point, most, not all are an unhappy lot.

have not taken part in lady boy chats before so i can post this, not all have been on here for ten years.

Dozends of threads get opened every day on Thaivisa and the majority do not get sarcastic or bitchy replies... only those that are either stupid, usless, ask for such remarks or have been done to death already...

You can choose the category for your thread... and for you, it's multiple choice tongue.pnggiggle.gif

Edited by Swiss1960

This is all total rubbish.

There is not such thing as a ladyboy. For example, if I dress up like a woman, does that transform me into a ladyboy, or in my case, a ladypensioner?

If I prefer men rather than women, that could classify me as being gay. But if I dress up like a woman and still prefer men, then I’m not gay but a ladyboy and neither are my male partners gay? What a total load of old horse manure.

Nothing wrong with being gay, because at least these people know who they are and what they’re about and can be proud of this fact, but as for all the others, they seem screwed up in the head to me, neither here nor there and trapped somewhere in between. They’re lives must be one long struggle, trying to solve who they are and what they are and always trying to find themselves and placing themselves into a true perspective.

All rather sad. Welcome to the modern world.

• Like 1