State Of Emergency In Cm

hong

Chiang Mai will secede and become Prathet Lanna once again. Airport will be closed and Khun Tan tunnel blown up. :D

Could you keep the airport open a bit longer I need to get home pls.............. :o

Did anyone notice that there were no flights in or out of CM after six pm last night ?

Strange you mention that...The Nokair flight scheduled at 17.00 to Udon was delayed until 20.00 with no explanation :o I also got a 100% refund, which was even stranger..

Edited by Maejo Man

Between 6 and 7pm last night there was a lot of movement of military aircraft.

And tonight wing 41 and the canal road are swarming with police, all parked cars being moved.

Maybe someone knows something.................. :o

And tonight wing 41 and the canal road are swarming with police, all parked cars being moved.

Something else rather disturbing happened on my way back from the airport last night. After learning of the badly "delayed" Nokair flight I returned home via the Wing 41 road, only to be stopped by the MP and my pass removed. I was told to go to the office in a few days with my registration book to collect it.

Also cars parked along Suthep without a driver were being towed away like there was no tomorrow. The police had three flat bed tow trucks there :D

It's probably some VIP just wanting to go out for noodles or something like that!

Were the cops around because I let a really big one rip today.It would have stopped a herd of rampaging buffalo...do you think it could of hung around due to a lack of........er...........wind?

Edited by chuchok

I hope that the "Women Against War" hold an anti-Thaksin protest at Thapae Gate.

Would love to see those big-mouth, Farang, busy-bodies crushed into the pavement! :D

I see Georgie's back (for now) :o

What a stupid thing to say. Wise up

cv

So, whats the score?....Whats going on, any more info greatly appreciated.

I am having a shit day and I am coming to CM in 10 days time.

You guys just blowing smoke or what?

Come, enjoy yourself. This is nothing unusual. :o

cv

I hope that the "Women Against War" hold an anti-Thaksin protest at Thapae Gate.

Would love to see those big-mouth, Farang, busy-bodies crushed into the pavement! :D

I watch a most pitable womens rights parade amble up Thapae road 5-6 years back, led by (to be kind) plain looking farang women. A very sparsely attended event.

Those are the ones.

Sorry, but I don't think that foreigners should be interfering in local politics and - for a short period of time - these witches were quite obvious and vocal in Chiang Mai.

It makes us ALL look bad and I'm glad that someone put a stop to it. :o

Yeah, just having fun. No issues or problems whatsoever.

---

By the way, I think we should get a little tougher on snide comments about women. There's more of them on Thaivisa and/or living in Chiang Mai / Thailand then you may think, and a minority of TV members making snide comments really make this forum seem like a less friendly place than it really is, or could be.

If you suffer from a mild psychological or social disorder because a white woman bit you while you were a baby or something then this is a good time to get over it, or get out. And for more serious cases there's the big building on the moat opposite Buak Had park.

BTW, this is not solely a rant against Ulysses G, I see it a lot more around this forum. This was just the last straw I guess. Carry on. :o

My comments were directed against a specific group of women who have put themselves in the spotlight with their political antics; however you mods are strongly implying that I have something against farang women in general which couldn't be further from the truth.

I have a good number of foreign women as friends here and I assure you that they don't think that I am any worse than the rest of the flotsam and jetsam that have washed up on these shores. :o

Chiang Mai will secede and become Prathet Lanna once again. Airport will be closed and Khun Tan tunnel blown up. :D

And just guess which xenophobic "Son of Chiang Mai" will have himself made Preznid for Life/Emperor over all he surveys in the North here?

I am any worse than the rest of the flotsam and jetsam that have washed up on these shores. :D

:D:D:o Hmmmmmmm