The Pretty Ones-Where?

swissie

To break the monotony, I like to visit Pattaya on a fairly regular basis. Last month between 26. and 29th. But shortly after arriving, I was starting to wonder: Where have the pretty ones gone?

Exept for some GoGo's, what I saw were mostly just overweight females with a questionable attitude with regard to their profession and their potential customers.

So I went to a buddy who owns a bar for many a years on walking-street and mentioned this to him. His answer (in a nutshell):

- The "lookers" nowadays make 1000 Bht even for "short-time" and getting "affluent". So they can afford to head home for Songkran early. Their return for Songkran is entierly dependent on their financial situation come Songkran. Therefore, the ladies with "less earning power" are still around.

Plus, (according to him): The eating habits have changed. It's not only a McDonalds-Factor. The ladies, having a higher disposable income, tend to favor the "fatty" side of the Thai-Cuisine. (Oh yes, there IS a fatty side of the Thai-Cuisine).

He claims, that when he opened his Bar a long time ago, one had to look for overweight (or even slightly "out of shape") Thai-Females, now "it's a common sight".

All in all, it seems not to be a good time to visit Pattaya shortly before Songkran.

Cheers.

• Like 1

I agree with Awahalitsiktoli.They are in Bangkok.Modeling agencies.Also find them at universities all over thailand.Forget Pattaya.But the heffers there that are 5's and 6's they are lower in price.

Ya get what ya pay for. Sorry I know this subjects going to get kicked out.

Very easy OP

The good ones, have boyfriends sponsors, while the not so good ones are still looking.

There is also now the internet, where the good ones, make money without even having to leave the room.

They get boyfriends sponsors to send them money before they even meet in real person, thats not to say, that many have more than 1 boyfriend sponsor

Have to agree that very many of the slimmer ladies are no longer about and not only for Songkran.

Very few bars seem to have dolly birds these days here in Pattaya. Not that I dare look, my eyes would be scratched out ;)

Hmm....I made an identicle post to the OPs but for Phuket about this time last year....asking did anyone notice how ugly the girls in the bars around here were. The topic was deleted by the mods in a matter of seconds....

Maybe they are having a quick 40 winks and have not noticed this as yet thumbsup.gif

Not into any porkers but as said some men like it.

BUT many men in Pattaya I reckon couldn't pull a muscle back home so a ride is a ride and if with a chubber do be it.

They're paying for a bunk up so its their choice.

• Like 1

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.