Who Is The Head Moderator

Donz

i just wanna know, just so i dont say anything smart to the head guy because he/she might not take my crap.

And if i had a problem with a moderator (which i dont) who could i report him/she too.

If you have a problem with ANY moderator, the best recourse is to contact the moderator in question and see if you can resolve your differences, if that doesnt work the next step would be to contact one of the Administrators of the site, these are George, Dr Pat Pong or Huski.

However bear in mind these are busy people, its best to try and resolve your problem at source.

If you have a problem with ANY moderator, the best recourse is to contact the moderator in question and see if you can resolve your differences, if that doesnt work the next step would be to contact one of the Administrators of the site, these are George, Dr Pat Pong or Huski.

However bear in mind these are busy people, its best to try and resolve your problem at source.

And once you get over a 1000 posts you are allowed to make fun of the moderators and there not allowed to do anything back to you :o

I reckon if you ask wolfie nicely he will let you make fun of him and he wont ban or suspend you :D:D

And how long do you get banned for?? i was gonna start another thread asking this but Boss Totster might ban me.

wolfie what is that suppose to be in your avatar??

And daleboy that fat kid needs to be slapped.

Ok i give you permission to close this thread

And once you get over a 1000 posts you are allowed to make fun of the moderators and there not allowed to do anything back to you :o

I reckon if you ask wolfie nicely he will let you make fun of him and he wont ban or suspend you :D:D

Your slightly incorrect, its 1000 changs not posts...

And for a case of chang, i'll let you make fun of me (i'm kinda used to it)

And how long do you get banned for?? i was gonna start another thread asking this but Boss Totster might ban me.

Banning is permenant, Suspension is temporary... if your suspended you will be informed for how long in the PM/Email you recieve. We also have the power to remove only your posting rights, which is different to suspension as suspension doesnt allow you access to the boards at all.

wolfie what is that suppose to be in your avatar??

My dad, got a problem with that? :o

And daleboy that fat kid needs to be slapped.

That IS daleboy, and his stomache does actually do that for several minutes before each post.. i can confirm this as fact.

Ok i give you permission to close this thread

Done