Need Bangkok Shopping Mall Help!

Hi there everyone,

I am in the process of booking my trip to Bangkok and getting different quotes from travel agents.

I am wanting to be near Platinum Mall but this travel agent keeps telling me that Platinum Mall is the same mall as MBK, same place different name..

Thats not what i thought?

Platinum mall , MBK , Bobae Market and Chutuchuck Market. I believed these are all completely different mall/markets in Bangkok.

Am i wrong??

Help!

Samantha

Yes they are totally different - Novotel is right next to it but expensive - this link provides distance from that mall for various hotels. As this took about 20 seconds to find on Google you might want to take your travel business elsewhere.

http://www.booking.com/landmark/th/platinum-mall.en.html?aid=318615;label=New_English_EN_ROW_Landmark-NfX4neqQNv2tI63wJzaRgwS18358816825:pl:ta:p1:p2:ac:ap1s1:nes:kw_inurl:en.html%23inurl:booking.com/landmark:ws=&gclid=CK3y1-zSsrYCFcV56wodBHwAoA

sammy1sammy1,

Are you still working off the same budget as your previous thread i.e $A60 being budget and $A150 being nice?

What dates are you looking at as well - generally gives those willing to help a better idea of how one can help...

Typical travel agent type advice. You are better off coming here for advice first, then telling them exactly what you want.

Another thing they like doing is promising that you are almost guaranteed an upgrade when selling you a discounted economy air ticket.