Is Today The Day That The Electric Cut Off Starts

Gonzo the Face

Just went thru a brief , maybe 30 minute electric outage here on the east bank of the river.

There was a govt notice last month about electric outage due to Burma shutting off gas or some such, Then the govt said no it was not going to happen.

Anyone else have any electric outages????

G

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

15 minutes in Doi saket just when I was dropping off to nap time and had to take a cold shower to chill out.

I find it hard to believe that LOS is so close to the edge when it comes to power supply with all the available sources in and around the country.

Wonder what happens during the little border skirmishes we have had with our neighbor Burma. Do they turn off the valves??

Edited by jaideeguy

It doesn't make a lot of different to me. We get nasty surprise power blackout in Nimmanhaemin soi 3 and 5 all the times. Sometimes around 2 am in the morning some time from 8 am to 4 pm so you can't work. I tried to count but I lost count may be close to 100 times last year including the small ones.

Edited by ARISTIDE

It doesn't make a lot of different to me. We get nasty surprise power blackout in Nimmanhaemin soi 3 and 5 all the times. Sometimes around 2 am in the morning some time from 8 am to 4 pm so you can't work. I tried to count but I lost count may be close to 100 times last year including the small ones.

Think I'd get a little portable generator and put it on the balcony - at least you can run a fan, light and computer (for work) - got to be worth it for you losing that much time a year.