Rather Strange Yet Somewhat Funny Experience With Bank Loan

And there I was thinking you were such a good businessman and telling everyone how good you manage things.

But you need a loan for a bike?

I hope it is one of those new 10 speed racer pushbikes, they are quite expensive. smile.png

Edited by FDog

And there I was thinking you were such a good businessman and telling everyone how good you manage things.

I hope it is one of those new 10 speed racer pushbikes, they are quite expensive. smile.png

Sorry, not as high-so as yourself, i can not afford to hang around brothels and have hooker gf, i just work for a living-mere mortal.

Anymore trolling posts you can make today?rolleyes.gif

Sorry, not as high-so as yourself, i can not afford to hang around brothels and have hooker gf, i just work for a living-mere mortal.

Well if you didn't think it was acceptable for your staff to make a customer's stay miserable then perhaps you could move up in the world to brothels and hookers. Maybe even afford to by a push bike.

But in all honesty, I do understand your concern about no paperwork for the bike. I too would be very suspicious and not at all pleased if I was hit with extra interest on a loan just because of the bank being useless.

Hope it works out.

Well if you didn't think it was acceptable for your staff to make a customer's stay miserable then perhaps you could move up in the world to brothels and hookers. Maybe even afford to by a push bike.

But in all honesty, I do understand your concern about no paperwork for the bike. I too would be very suspicious and not at all pleased if I was hit with extra interest on a loan just because of the bank being useless.

Hope it works out.

Just keep on hanging around with hookersthumbsup.gif

Thanks for the well wishes, always nice to hear w00t.gif