Thai Dating Sites

MyThaiLove

> I'm hearing that Thailand government is thinking about blocking

> Thai dating sites from international audience. Is this true?

You mean Thai language community/chat/friends/dating sites? Because if it's sites that are aimed at foreigners then they're mostly not hosted in Thailand anyway, so there's not much they could do about it.

Cheers,

Chanchao

I'm hearing that Thailand government is thinking about blocking Thai dating sites from international audience. Is this true?

Michael

I could understand if they wanted to stop pervy sites where prostitutes offer their wares to foreigners under the guise of dating... but how would they decide what is and is not a dating site? Many sites where foreign men find Thai women often find the relationships start out as pen friend friendships. These sites are often vital resources to foreigners practicing their Thai with virtual Thai friends and Thai students practicing foreign languages with foreign friends :o

I won't be posting anymore to this site. The moderators remove the link that showed you the site. How can anyone know if it's being blocked or not?

Note to Moderator Wolfie: You are not God so quit trying to act like one. I'm not spamming the forums nor have I ever. I was merely trying to find out if my site was blocked. So, go ahead and do that voodoo you do so well and ban me for voicing my opinion. You are no better than the company of Chinese Government Officials you keep.

Spank you later...

Edited by MyThaiLove

oops!! :o

MyThaiLove

u used to flirt me badly and after i tell u i was a boy then u ignore me haha

som num na(serve you right)

karma is real :D:D:D:D

na na na na na na

for the TV's rule

No commercial spam!

7) Spam, flooding, commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations are also inappropriate and not allowed on thaivisa.com. Any member who might violate this prohibition will be banned from these forums and this site. Membership is at the will of thaivisa.com. Our contracts with our advertisers prohibit comments with regard to advertisements which appear on our forums. Such comments should not be posted and will be removed. Please don't drop promotional urls, signature files, or specifics that would lead people to your site

thats why ...get a grip !!

Note to Moderator Wolfie: You are not God so quit trying to act like one. I'm not spamming the forums nor have I ever. I was merely trying to find out if my site was blocked. So, go ahead and do that voodoo you do so well and ban me for voicing my opinion. You are no better than the company of Chinese Government Officials you keep.

Nope, your right, if i were a god i would instill into you the power to read (the forum rules)

Nope, your right, if i were a god i would instill into you the power to read (the forum rules)

Resurrect a few dead bodies and someone unfairly accuses you of playing god. :D

Poor wolfie :o

cv