Dvd Players

jasperblubber2005

:o

have a question for you in chang mai, in the states they sell these all-region dvd players, i am told that you can play your dvd's from the states any where in the world as long as you have a converter, how do you bring your dvd's from home to thailand

jasper

I would suggest that you buy here. No converter needed, and prices are under $100..

Mine plays all dvd's no problem at all, and most of them are from the States.

I say just put them in your bags. No reason to be worried :D

Just bring your DVDs. Almost all DVD players sold here play all regions and play both NTSC as well as PAL. (Do check this of course).

I have a basic Sony player that cost less than $100 US and plays everything. (Including home-made DVD-RW's, music CD's, MP3 CD's, home-burnt CD-R's with my photo's on it, anything.)

I have a basic Sony player that cost less than $100 US and plays everything. (Including home-made DVD-RW's, music CD's, MP3 CD's, home-burnt CD-R's with my photo's on it, anything.)

.....and if you want something cheaper try Lotus. They have specials on all the time, and I recently bought a couple of "no name" DVD players for home, and they play everything from MP3's to JPEG's as Chanchao mentioned. Great price at 1495 baht each (around $38 each) They are working fine with a full function remote as well. Not a problem with imported DVD's or the local "Night Market specials" at 90 baht a copy.

Edited by Maejo Man