Fed X

hellodolly

Fedex has always been a problem for me , in CM..... Won't use them any more

Who do you use now? DHL, EMS? Which is better? I want to dump Fedex.

Try TNT. Have used them. No problems. For a while, they were actually cheaper (and faster) than EMS for sending stuff to HK.

There's also UPS. Used them once. Bad experience.

Now, I know what you're thinking: Why isn't this bastard Thakkar disclosing the contact info for TNT? Well, I figure, why deprive you the opportunity of starting a new topic?

T

Good idea when I want to ship some thing to HK I will. LOL

On a serious note I just got a notification from FedEx that it is in customs and they don't know what Customs charges will be but there charges will be in the 1,500 baht range.

Am currently trying to get a hold of my cousin. She is in Phuket and will not be here until Friday night. All she wanted was a debit card and her mother stuck in some Easter candy and FedEx sent it to customs.

Now they want 1,500 baht for there services and customs is yet to let me know. They sound like a scam operation to me.

My money says they get a kick back from customs. At any rate am currently trying to get a hold of her and have her Mom send a new card without any thing else using DHL. I had a Visa card replaced and they sent it DXL I had it with in three days.

DHL Chiangmai will close due to Songkran festival Apr 13 - 16.