My Little Boy Lost His Iphone

justsignedin

Never going to find it. It's in the 'system'.

I left a phone on a fruit cart once, the seller denied all knowledge!

My fault but no honesty in something that can make a person a few BT and in an iPhone 4S case quite a good resale price for someone on a meager salary.

Thanks for everyones response so far, I'm offshore at the moment, so this is about the best effort i can make at the moment. Sent my wife an email to ask if he had any sort of tracking app enabled, but I very much doubt he did.

It doesn't make a lot of difference if you have the tracking app or not. If someone find or steals the phone they can just turn it off.

I agree with others that giving an 11-year-old an iPhone is ridiculous, but if you do, then at least teach them how to use it responsibly, including all the above set-up & maintenance.

Why is it ridiculous to give an 11 year old an iPhone? If you can afford to, it's a very good way to get your child up to speed with modern technology.

• Like 2

Don't worry about spoiling your kid. My kids have ipad, smartphone, lap top, Xbox, 40 inch LCD tv, PSP and they are not 10 years old yet! If I have any issues with my pc I ask them to fix it LOL

• Like 1