Thaksin Threatens To Use The People's Force Against The Constitutional Court If It Interferes

webfact

The convicted criminal crying that the system is unfair because it's not letting him get away with committing even more crimes !

Waaaa - If I (or my puppets) can't change the constitution, how can I (or my puppets) overturn my criminal convictions ??

Waaaa - unbelievable that some people in this country still want me to be held accountable for at least some of the crimes I committed !!

Waaaa - I'm running out of money to pay for all the bribes I've been handing out to keep my sister in power until we can change all the laws to favour me !!!

The fact he's still running around FREE, with a diplomatic passport, tells you just about all you need to know about the current government.

Well he paid billions for his cronies, police, army, courts, vote buying, peaceful men in black, sai deng etc etc.....not fair that he doesn't get much in return.

But don't worry, have a look at his empire in Thailand......no one cut the flow of money to him so it will go on....

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great leaders don't run away when the going gets tough.

Look at Fidel Castro, not that I like his politics but when it got dangerous he always was on the front, never been a coward and he was much more in danger.

Great leaders don't run away when the going gets tough.

Look at Fidel Castro, not that I like his politics but when it got dangerous he always was on the front, never been a coward and he was much more in danger.

The thing about Fidel Castro is that he was a REAL leader, fought for his people and stood up for what he believed in.

I continue to be confused as to why this Government won't get the necessary votes in a referendum to change the Constitution.

There is no need for people to understand the details of what and why. The illiterate population in the country areas will tick the required box. I'm sure they're not even aware of (or care) what the Constitution is - certainly my in-laws aren't.

As for the apathetic majority (IMO), it's a waste of time trying to enthuse people by confusing them with details.

What was it that the person who has the title of PM said "I don't know what the changes are, but I recommend you vote for them"?