Can I Find The Guide Understanding Russian When I Shall Arrive In Pattaya?

Mike_V_M

Can i find the guide understanding Russian when I shall arrive in Pattaya?

:D

You'll definately need one. I've never seen as many as this year, especially in Jomtien.

Maybe alexth can help out. Many East Europeans learn the tongue of their now, ex mother- country. If his Russian is anything like his English, he'll do splendidly. :D:D

How about it Al? :o

You'll definately need one. I've never seen as many as this year, especially in Jomtien.

Maybe alexth can help out. Many East Europeans learn the tongue of their now, ex mother- country. If his Russian is anything like his English, he'll do splendidly. :D:D

How about it Al? :D

:o Sorry mate, romanians speak latin language, similiar to spanish, italian...Anyways, chill, grab yourself a beer, I wouldn't want to be responsible for sombebody's stroke :D

That was a low blow, us Romanians never thought of the ###### CCCP as our mother country, they just happened to be the last ones rolling their tanks in. I haven't yet met a single person who force-learned Russian in school with anything other than loathing and everyone was very quick to forget all they knew at the first opportunity. It's an ugly language, anyway :o

That was a low blow, us Romanians never thought of the ###### CCCP as our mother country, they just happened to be the last ones rolling their tanks in. I haven't yet met a single person who force-learned Russian in school with anything other than loathing and everyone was very quick to forget all they knew at the first opportunity. It's an ugly language, anyway :D

Don't worry, it's just Mobi trying to look smart..try hard Mobi, don't worry, I am sure that if you try hard...one day you will make it :o

That was a low blow, us Romanians never thought of the ###### CCCP as our mother country, they just happened to be the last ones rolling their tanks in. I haven't yet met a single person who force-learned Russian in school with anything other than loathing and everyone was very quick to forget all they knew at the first opportunity. It's an ugly language, anyway :o

My apologies Florin. I have nothing but sympathy and respect for the suffering endured by the east European block countries during the soviet era. Although a Brit, I am a child of those times, and my own Father fled persecution in the Ukraine many decades ago. :D

My flippant remarks were meant in jest - as Alexth has rightly surmised. If you prod him a bit, his replies are always worth a chuckle - even when they're outrageous rubbish.

Keep up the good work Alex :D

My apologies Florin. I have nothing but sympathy and respect for the suffering endured by the east European block countries during the soviet era. Although a Brit, I am a child of those times, and my own Father fled persecution in the Ukraine many decades ago. :D

My flippant remarks were meant in jest - as Alexth has rightly surmised. If you prod him a bit, his replies are always worth a chuckle - even when they're outrageous rubbish.

Keep up the good work Alex :D

You too Mobi...take it easy buddy

Thanks all for participation in my problem!

I simply wish to have a rest in your country in April of this year. And consequently I ask about the real help as I shall be together with the wife, and it at all does not understand English language.