Living With A Bar Girl In Pattaya

detinu68

I'm 50 years old, and working as an ICT and History teacher at an international school in Pattaya.

I met my "partner" 2 years ago in a bar in Soi 7, Pattaya, just off Beach Rd. She's 33 years old.

She was a bar girl then and still is. The difference is that back then I was on holiday, but we stayed in touch. Now I live with her. I love her, absolutely no question about it. I know what she does when she goes to work, no problem. I was just one of her many customers.

I don't earn much, 35k Baht a month. She earns about the same...plus occasional Western Union remittances from her other "boyfriends". We share the money we earn and certainly by Thai standards have a very good lifestyle. She works about 20 evenings a month in a bar on Beach Road.

I'm not the jealous type and we're very happy together.

The problem is, I can share this reality here, anonymously, but I would never tell my family the truth back home in England. They would never understand. I send them photos of us together by Instagram and email and tell them she works for Pattaya City Council.

I'm not seeking approval...but there must be others like me out there in the same position?

Edited by detinu68

Thanks for your replies.

She's stunning and I'm 17 years her senior.

I'm realistic about it. If she's prepared to wait 15 years she can live with me off my pension money, no worries.

If not, then there's a good chance I'll find another one in the meantime.

Edited by detinu68
  • Like 2

lol, Pattaya City Council. Great cover story! Safe to assume she will never meet your family.

I once heard that the definition of a yacht is any boat you own that the person you're talking to is never likely to see. I dunno, it just popped into my head. Anyway, I'm glad you are happy together as long as you are realistic about your future prospects.

Makes a change from she works in a bank.

The one thing that would worry me is STDs and AIDs, so are you really being realistic about this relationship?

I guess that as you consider yourself and this woman an item, than you are not using protection when sleeping with her.

Even just by kissing, you maybe exposed to oral herpes, which is not curable. Any diseases carried by her customers, including something serious as TB or even a common cold can be passed on via her to you. This is why it is strongly advised that men must always use a condom if and when having sexual intercourse with prostitutes and even this method is not 100% guaranteed safe.

And this is the main reason why I would not want to be in a relationship with a working girl.

I am absolutely by no means being derogatory towards these particular group of woman, it`s only common sense and a fact that by sleeping with a person, male or female who has multiple sexual partners, you are placing yourself at considerable risk.

For those in the same situation as yourself, I would certainly insist that your partners go for regular medical health and HIV tests. Your life may depend on it.

You're right.

I got oral herpes years ago, in England...it flares up maybe every 2-3 years, just a blister on my lip. Nothing I can do about it now.

But I practice safe sex. ALWAYS with a condom

Thanks for your replies.

She's stunning and I'm 17 years her junior.

I'm realistic about it. If she's prepared to wait 15 years she can live with me off my pension money, no worries.

You are 50, she is 67? Better marry her before someone else snaps her up.

Well spotted. 17 years my junior...sorry :-) have updated my post

The one thing that would worry me is STDs and AIDs, so are you really being realistic about this relationship?

I guess that as you consider yourself and this woman an item, than you are not using protection when sleeping with her.

Even just by kissing, you maybe exposed to oral herpes, which is not curable. Any diseases carried by her customers, including something serious as TB or even a common cold can be passed on via her to you. This is why it is strongly advised that men must always use a condom...

Condoms of course don't offer protection against oral herpes, TB, or even a common cold. To achieve better protection you should not only wear a condom during intercourse, but also a face mask. cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Even just by kissing, you maybe exposed to oral herpes, which is not curable. Any diseases carried by her customers, including something serious as TB or even a common cold can be passed on via her to you. This is why it is strongly advised that men must always use a condom if and when having sexual intercourse with prostitutes and even this method is not 100% guaranteed safe.

And this is the main reason why I would not want to be in a relationship with a working girl.

I am absolutely by no means being derogatory towards these particular group of woman, it`s only common sense and a fact that by sleeping with a person, male or female who has multiple sexual partners, you are placing yourself at considerable risk.

For those in the same situation as yourself, I would certainly insist that your partners go for regular medical health and HIV tests. Your life may depend on it.

I hope he does not practice oral sex on her.

Personally, I'd not put my mouth anywhere near her vaginal area. sick.gif

• Like 2

Thanks for your replies.

She's stunning and I'm 17 years her junior.

You are 50, she is 67? Better marry her before someone else snaps her up.

Well I hope she enjoys your pension at 82 cheesy.gif

Even just by kissing, you maybe exposed to oral herpes, which is not curable. Any diseases carried by her customers, including something serious as TB or even a common cold can be passed on via her to you. This is why it is strongly advised that men must always use a condom...

Condoms of course don't offer protection against oral herpes, TB, or even a common cold. To achieve better protection you should not only wear a condom during intercourse, but also a face mask. cheesy.gif

I would be wearing condoms with the emphasis on the plural. great quote not the jealous type and the other half is getting laid 20+ times per month with anybody and everybody with a grand, that has to be an understatement. your either having a laugh posting this or need to grab hold of some self respect

• Like 2

Pattaya city council:lol

Since we are now part of your story, what exactly does she do at the council? You know just incase your family ever ask us we need to get the facts straight now.

Of course you are right. How many of the guys who frequent BGs like to boast of not wearing protection?

The guy himself might already have an STD, prior to meeting his now GF, as I assume he frequented BG establishments prior to meeting his now GF.

If it work's for you go for it big time. At least you know were you stand unlike most of the sucker's that think they have won the lotto with their ladies. There in lie's 1 mil: stories

Only one problem that I can see is when the money sending chappy(s) come's over to see her she will have to go on the missing list for the duration. But just think of the enjoyment you'll have once you have sold their lastest offering's of gold.

Best of luck.

Edited by fredob43
  • Like 1

Pattaya city council:lol

Since we are now part of your story, what exactly does she do at the council? You know just incase your family ever ask us we need to get the facts straight now.

'Customer Relations' would sound appropriate.

Yeah well filling holes with loads from their dump trucks usually men's work.;)
  • Like 1

I have a live in thai girlfriend who was an EX bar girl. I could never have a relationship with one who still worked. You must be a special person if you don't mind what she does every day. If she was serious about you surely she could get a "normal" job even if it meant less money.

• Like 2