Living With A Bar Girl In Pattaya

detinu68

Let's face it, the op is lying to his family and is happy to let his gf get shagged rotten by drunk farangs and then get back in his bed for him to have a ride.

He's another idiot farang that's lost the plot and needs to get back to reality.

Enough said.

....that pretty much sums it up !!
  • Like 1

I've lived with many sex workers, two long-term and several outside of the Thai context, and can't say there's any one generalisation that holds that isn't based more on society's and your own attitude toward that trade rather than anything inherent in the people that do that work.

It seems to me that yours is open enough to deal with the challenges, and never mind what your family might think.

In my case my parents never new - she was a trained nurse originally and used that as a cover - and they very much loved and respected her.

Several of our friends and neighbors were involved in the business and within that circle were some of the best human beings it's been my privilege to know. Just like the drug trade, most of the negative consequences come from the legal prohibition and religious-social disapproval from IMO small-minded judgmental people. My ex has been very active in advocating for sex-workers' rights in Victoria and I believe one day the movement will have the same level of respectability and success that LGBT has seen in recent years.

I commend you and wish you best of luck, don't let the bastards get you down.

This does not help me getting a better opinion of you, Funfon,

Its your life OP, please yourself and ignore the "Where is your self respect" hypocrites smile.png

Agreed

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

I've lived with many sex workers, two long-term and several outside of the Thai context, and can't say there's any one generalisation that holds that isn't based more on society's and your own attitude toward that trade rather than anything inherent in the people that do that work.

It seems to me that yours is open enough to deal with the challenges, and never mind what your family might think.

In my case my parents never new - she was a trained nurse originally and used that as a cover - and they very much loved and respected her.

Several of our friends and neighbors were involved in the business and within that circle were some of the best human beings it's been my privilege to know. Just like the drug trade, most of the negative consequences come from the legal prohibition and religious-social disapproval from IMO small-minded judgmental people. My ex has been very active in advocating for sex-workers' rights in Victoria and I believe one day the movement will have the same level of respectability and success that LGBT has seen in recent years.

How many did you live with? The fact that you've had many relationships with sex-workers should be enough to demonstrate the futility of them. They are not a long term proposition.

• Like 1

How many did you live with? The fact that you've had many relationships with sex-workers should be enough to demonstrate the futility of them. They are not a long term proposition.
It could be that HE isn't.

This does not help me getting a better opinion of you, Funfon,

>Its your life OP, please yourself and ignore the "Where is your self respect" hypocrites smile.png

Agreed

Funfon is all over the place. In an other thread he is contemplating leaving the country without paying back-rent for the last 12 months to his landlady (one of his many bar-ladies?)

He is an artist. If he can sweet-talk a landlady to allow him to live for free for 12 months, he probably can sweet-talk anyone for anything. I owe him a certain amount of respect as this is a rare talent.

Or mabe he was an alert observer, that has come to the conclusion, that a large number of Farangs are beeing taken "to the cleaners" every day by Thai-Ladies and has therefore decided to turn around "the spear".smile.png

Cheers.

Funfon is all over the place. In an other thread he is contemplating leaving the country without paying back-rent for the last 12 months to his landlady (one of his many bar-ladies?)

He is an artist. If he can sweet-talk a landlady to allow him to live for free for 12 months, he probably can sweet-talk anyone for anything. I owe him a certain amount of respect as this is a rare talent.

Or mabe he was an alert observer, that has come to the conclusion, that a large number of Farangs are beeing taken "to the cleaners" every day by Thai-Ladies and has therefore decided to turn around "the spear".smile.png

Cheers.

C'mon swissie, i have grown to know you better then that.

Not a long term proposition rubbish.

You need to focus on what I was replying to. Funfon stated "I've lived with many sex-workers". That's hardly a promotion for long-term success, is it?

I think the idea of promoting relationships with sex workers on the basis of a few apparently successful examples you've seen is rubbish. Better to err on the side of caution and find love elsewhere.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 1

Not a long term proposition rubbish.

A chum of mine has been with his ex bar girl for over 12 year's.

Has lived in a Surin rice paddy most of those, and believe it or not it has only cost him just over £400,000.

Who said you cant find long term love in Thailand.

The above is not a story it's Fact.

Only 400.000 Pound ?

Wow if that isn't a bargain ( no pun intended) for living in the pampas.

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 2

Let's face it, the op is lying to his family and is happy to let his gf get shagged rotten by drunk farangs and then get back in his bed for him to have a ride.

He's another idiot farang that's lost the plot and needs to get back to reality.

Enough said.

No, let's face the real facts. The OP states in his first post that he loves her, while at the same time he says she's still working everyday. And as he says that she earns approx 35K a month from work, I doubt she's serving drinks only.

If you loved a girl, would you accept that ? Back under the bridge

• Like 1

If this statement is not a troll: respect- not many people out here have the guts to be that honest.more likely" she is different; sales person,teacher bla,bla,bla...I for myself couldn't have a relationship like that but if it it works for you both well all the best and each on it's own.have a great time and be great full if it will last for a long term or may even forever.IMHO the most important thing is to be honest to each other and plan your future accordingly( if planning/ honesty is possible here).at least you can you feel yourself superior to many of the posters here you now were you are and you have nothing to loose( except a few years good time)-go for it bro.ps.doe's anybody of the negative commenters here heard about the weird ways of love?

Cheers.

That is why he has not paid his landlord he too is deadbeat.

Mental, pure mental........would you date a prostitute in England?? Would you???? Go on the Jeremy Kyle show, he willkeep you right? 35k for an international school? Really?

Where I live mid Thailand they pay 28k a month + OT if you do the Ot it can come to well over 35k a month, so quite possible.

• Like 2

Mental, pure mental........would you date a prostitute in England?? Would you???? Go on the Jeremy Kyle show, he willkeep you right? 35k for an international school? Really?

Where I live mid Thailand they pay 28k a month + OT if you do the Ot it can come to well over 35k a month, so quite possible.

And that is an International school in mid Thailand, or did you miss that detail ?

• Like 1

I know a guy I work with who has wife spends 3 to 4 months away from him in Thailand. He thinks she is a good girl because she went to university. What he does not realize is aside from the salary he pays her she is banging loads of people behind his back. Good luck to you

• Like 1

Personally, I wouldn´t make a big deal about this situation. It is completely up to you guys to do whatever suits you. As somebody else said earlier.... The alternatives in falangland is not that fantastic so enjoy your life.

Another thing. I read a lot of comments about herpes here, and it seems that many of you doesn´t know anything about it. First of all, oral herpes is estimated to have infected round 80% of the north-european population. So most of us already have oral herpes either active oral herpes or herpes that is still not active, and maybe never wuill be active, but you have got the virus in yout body.

And secondly do not mix up oral herpes with genetal herpes, it is two completely different kind of herpes and they are not contagious for one another. If you have genetal herpes it cannot give you any oral herpes.... So oral herpes gives oral herpes and genetal herpes gives you only genetal herpes.

Good luck with that...

Glegolo

• Like 1

Personally, I wouldn´t make a big deal about this situation. It is completely up to you guys to do whatever suits you. As somebody else said earlier.... The alternatives in falangland is not that fantastic so enjoy your life.

Another thing. I read a lot of comments about herpes here, and it seems that many of you doesn´t know anything about it. First of all, oral herpes is estimated to have infected round 80% of the north-european population. So most of us already have oral herpes either active oral herpes or herpes that is still not active, and maybe never wuill be active, but you have got the virus in yout body.

And secondly do not mix up oral herpes with genetal herpes, it is two completely different kind of herpes and they are not contagious for one another. If you have genetal herpes it cannot give you any oral herpes.... So oral herpes gives oral herpes and genetal herpes gives you only genetal herpes.

Good luck with that...

Glegolo

But.......

STIs that are commonly caught through oral sex are:

Infections that are less frequently passed on through oral sex include:

NHS UK

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/970.aspx?CategoryID=118&SubCategoryID=125

I'd not want to take the risk.

Often past events define people's attitudes and behaviours with the past behaviours indicating future behaviours. Events such as working as a BG might be in the past, but due consideration to that past life and its future effects is worth thinking about IMO.

Interesting..... it is always the bargirl that is under the microscope. I personally think that a guy like this, that is taking advantage of a young girl, working her butt off (sorry about that), and steal half her money. he is letting her work her extremely risky job without any hesitance.We are talking about a guy that we can call with it´s correct name, and that is he is a pimp no more no less...

I think that this guy will never ever probably change. Possibly he has been a user for his whole life and will always be one... So the ordinary bullshit coming from us falangs you know, "taking the girl out of the bar bla bla bla..." is also valid for us falangguys... I find this to be a creapy moral situation the more I think about it, and this guy will die as a no moral USER.

I wouldn´t ever never let this guy coming into my friendzon, never...

Glegolo