House Deeds Thai Visit Uk

Strictly speaking not needed, a letter as per the above should suffice.

However, I think when a visitor is staying with relatives or friends it is a good idea to provide some form of evidence that they can offer the accomodation:

• A letter from their landlord if they rent, or
  • Some form of evidence that they own, such as a mortgage statement or copy of the deeds, if they own.

The immigration rules now include what appears to be a recent addition, which specifically relates to your question. This means that the ECO could refuse the application if the stated evidence is not supplied. rather than give him the opportunity to do so, it is easier to give them what they want ( my emphasis in the quote from the rules). UKBA like to sneak these requirements into the rules, hoping people won't notice. :

"(vi) will maintain and accommodate himself and any dependants adequately out of resources available to him without recourse to public funds or taking employment; or will, with any dependants, be maintained and/or accommodated adequately by relatives or friends who can demonstrate they are able and intend to do so, and are legally present in the United Kingdom, or will be at the time of their visit; and"

Tony M

as in sponsor ship i have all my money in SG so he had his receptionist write up a letter of employment for me 3 days work per week at @65,000 per annum, stamped and so on.

to over come this as providing money in the uk today for me is impossible my entire life is out in asia now .., assets money the lot.

I don't see why the sponsorship funds is any issue for you, you have money, you can prove it, copy of bank statement should do the trick, it did for me. I never saw any requirement to show that my money was located in the UK. I'd have thought that an iffy letter of employment would ring more alarm bells than a SG bank statement.

Why do you need sponsorship, the way you write says you have enough cash in the bank , just get a bank statment and letter from your bank and present it with all other doc's required or maybe you really do not have the dosh and are just b s ing like your letter of work

This seems to be a case of mistaken identity or, even worse, identity theft. Our current OP who is being groomed to take over the family international business, and whose " entire life is out in asia now .., assets money the lot." has had his name hijacked by some oik who claims in an earlier thread that he has a problem "due to all my money being tied up in the UK".

• Like 2

Hi there tony the money was transferred to Singapore which is where it is now . No good for visa however visa approved on sg banks and proof of uk bank history . Sorry to confuse . Now sorting visa for Spain if you know anything or can put any input in .