Brazilian Arrested For Fondling Internet Clerk

Rimmer

It is still sexual assault. And as such he needs treating as a sex offender.

Oh dear.

Just imagine all the sexual assault claims by guys sitting in bars in well known places where girls are known to put their hands on you.

Puuleeeasse, enough with the over reaction.

This was not a woman working in a bar. It is a woman working in an internet cafe.

As quoted in the story.....

"Mr. Gilberto used his left hand to touch and squeeze her bottom and her sexual organ."

According to you, it is okay for a man to play with some woman's ass and fondle her pussy?

That tells me a lot about you and your attitude towards women.

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear.

Just imagine all the sexual assault claims by guys sitting in bars in well known places where girls are known to put their hands on you.

Puuleeeasse, enough with the over reaction.

This was not a woman working in a bar. It is a woman working in an internet cafe.

"Mr. Gilberto used his left hand to touch and squeeze her bottom and her sexual organ."

According to you, it is okay for a man to play with some woman's ass and fondle her pussy?

Please learn to read before you post. Where did I say it was ok.

What I said was that a smack in the mouth would be sufficient.

But while you are at it. Please explain why it would be considered ok to do it in a bar or with a bar girl? Does it matter if a man is in a church or a bar when he is fondled to have it considered sexual assault?

Isn't it sexual assault regardless of where the person is? Why wouldn't it be sexual assault for a guy to be fondled in Nana?

Calling police is an over reaction. She should have just smacked him a good one and be done with it.

• Like 1

Sai it before , say it again:

There are those who enter Thailand leaving their Common sense & Respect at the entry & become just 'Trash' in their behaviour .

No matter how you appraoch this , it is sexual assault & if it was my sister or wife I would have them pursue it. Apart from the 'knuckle sandwich' I would like to give.

ph34r.png

• Like 1

Sai it before , say it again:

There are those who enter Thailand leaving their Common sense & Respect at the entry & become just 'Trash' in their behaviour .

No matter how you appraoch this , it is sexual assault & if it was my sister or wife I would have them pursue it. Apart from the 'knuckle sandwich' I would like to give.

ph34r.png

make that a knee up the bollocs and a few strtucks with lighning speed

Edited by retell

Who the xxxx still uses Internet cafes and Hotmail these days?

How the xxxx does one "open" a computer?

Countless numbers of people use them.

Switching it on usually opens the computer, same way that Thais open TVs, lights, phones etc., it's a language thing.

And who the **** posts like this...oh, yes, WilliamTaylor does.

Well shame on him for looking down on the prestige of Thai women. Good for her that she reported him.

I would also like to commend the young journalist who wrote this article and hope that he or she wins the grade 6 journalism competition.clap2.gif

Pathetic comment and equally pathetic "likes".

no too long amongst thai i guess that's the normal expression for start just about everything here among thai

myself usually take a screwdriver

Its just the direct translation of the word used meaning to turn on, which is "bpert" ( < Thai script removed, this is the English language side of the forum > - otherwise transliterated as "bpeert") meaning open, so "bpert com" is the simple way to say "turn on" a computer.

Edited by metisdead

It seems to be fashionable to take things out of context. There was a time when girls liked to be kissed and cuddled behind the filing cabinet

To call the police because someone patted her bottom? Could she not have dealt with it by slapping his face. It seems to me ,women get some kind of pleasure from getting men into trouble. I,as a man,have been touched and had suggestions made by hotel maids etc.but I would never report them.

he also grabbed her moot, from how i read the story, wrong time of the month maybe just to top everything else off, maybe did embarres the poor little bugger, good for her to report the &lt;deleted&gt;, women need respect, i know a lot on here do not understand that

Thais use the same word for turning something on and for opening something, and this Thai word sounds almost like the English word "bird". Examples: Bird TV= turn on the TV. Bird fai= turn on the light, bird com= turn on the computer, bird quad= open the bottle, bird badoo= open the door etc.

The Thai guy who translated this article from Thai to English made a mistake. You'll get used to it! ;-)

Edited by pacovl46
  • Like 1

good on the girl for reporting the scumbag ....he was not in a bar setting ok ..a shop assistant ...if a girl is a sex worker its different ...how would this mug like his daughter or young sister fondled by a tourist in his own country

good on the girl for reporting the scumbag ....he was not in a bar setting ok ..a shop assistant ...if a girl is a sex worker its different ...how would this mug like his daughter or young sister fondled by a tourist in his own country

even with a bar girl thats pretty rude to do unless she starts first offcourse

Well, when you have a city that makes it clear almost everyone is a prostitute, this isn't shocking at all. would i do it? of course not, but thailand clearly encourages foreigners to come to the country for sex. and drink. and do whatever.....so this behavior is the result of bringing in these kinds of guys. put him in prison? sure. but this will happen again, and again, and again...

Oh dear.

Puuleeeasse, enough with the over reaction

Please learn to read before you post. Where did I say it was ok.

What I said was that a smack in the mouth would be sufficient.

But while you are at it. Please explain why it would be considered ok to do it in a bar or with a bar girl? Does it matter if a man is in a church or a bar when he is fondled to have it considered sexual assault?

Isn't it sexual assault regardless of where the person is? Why wouldn't it be sexual assault for a guy to be fondled in Nana?

Calling police is an over reaction. She should have just smacked him a good one and be done with it.

Where, in the above reply - wholly marked in bold - did you mention any of what you said in reply to my post about it being sexual assault?

I did not say it is OK to do it to a bar girl or to any other woman. I simply said that it is sexual assault where he touched her private parts (pussy) and should be treated as such. And your full reply is in bold text.

Crossed wires?

It was a local incident and it was reported. What's ridiculous about that ?

No. You are wrong. It is all over the Internet, including Twitter and what not, to include US news. In truth, it is an international incident simply due to being on Twitter, yes? This is the kind of crap that people waste their day over with their hand held devices? The ridiculousness is that her bum being touched is getting all the attention and banter. What encourages me is that many of the comments take it just as that; ridiculous, and hence the banter.

The girl did whatever she felt she had to do, but all the attention this is getting is ridiculous when you weigh its legitimacy against all the other items in the criminal community. Too much information is getting to be a destructive influence for the constructive evolution of our species. 3 or 4 policemen showing up to tend to her PTSS over getting her bum touched is a bit too far. Smacking him across the face would be better and maybe save a life since those police officers could be better off reporting to a crime scene much more worthy of their attention. It's not as if Thailand is a puritanical society.

Towards all outwards appearances, I've seen perfectly respectable looking young Thai ladies get their heads bashed in by their Thai male counterparts right out in the open, in the business sections of Pattaya (away from the brothels and bars) and no one once ever called the police although they were quit up to it to stand there and watch like a bunch of ghouls as she bled out.

Do you need more? How do you like me now?

Ridiculous.

So next time a ladyboy fondles my man parts while I'm just trying to walk by I can call the cops and get him arrested for assault ? whistling.gif

agree with you it's happens every day jomtien beach but not only thai katoy sometime farang .........

Don't you have experienced the same on Soi 6 and elsewhere, hookers uninvited fondling your ass and balls, sometimes on the street in broad daylight? More often than not females or trannies you wouldn't touch wich a bargepole, and ten times worse if you as a straight male got lost in a gay district? Did you file complaints, or started rants about Thais?

That's the worst English I've seen in a newspaper in some time. If this is the best the English schools can come up with, they need to re-think their program. coffee1.gif

What an unreasonable comment.

Obviously, the level of English writing skills shown in the article is atrocious,

but is as least on a par with the English used by many on this forum.