Interesting Exposee On Older Foreign Tourists In Bangkok!

Goong Chae Nam Pla

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thais can spot a persons class by their voice and tone a mile away.

Not quite sure this is true,sure in the UK for instance,people think that a person who speaks

With a pebble in their mouth must automatically have class,but as we all know,this is not always the case.

-

Those Thais concerned about class do have their own indicators and signals as much as the Brits, both more so than other NES countries, but evey society does to some extent.

Here you'd also have to include skin tone.

Most mia farang are of the completely untouchable castes as far as truly hi-so Thais go, and this has rubbed off in their extreme circumspection in dealing with farang living in the kingdom - as opposed to flying-visit dignitaries and true international business travellers.

The fact is it´s not that all the things she say is untrue but she hardly came by this by living with the locals in Thailand, she did it by listening to gossip and rumors and make an ill-advised assumption and put it out in print. This woman hardly cares about the Thai women, more like giving fuel to the feminist fire back home so she can go on doing what she's always done.

The model TV member.... I wonder what his/her username is whistling.gif

I wasn´t aware there were any role models here... But thank you for that honor :)

Edited by maxme

The fact is it´s not that all the things she say is untrue but she hardly came by this by living with the locals in Thailand, she did it by listening to gossip and rumors and make an ill-advised assumption and put it out in print.

So she got to the truth but you object to how she got there....... Doh!

The fact is it´s not that all the things she say is untrue but she hardly came by this by living with the locals in Thailand, she did it by listening to gossip and rumors and make an ill-advised assumption and put it out in print.

Well, we all have our ways of interpreting things, even you GH. So far you have made less convincing arguements but claim that what you say is god's honest truth. Are you feeling this queezy coz you are the ghost writer of this article perhaps? smile.png

Edited by maxme
  • Like 1

So what is the truth?

Every man that steps onto an aircraft to Thailand is looking to get involved with a Thai hooker?

Or maybe.........

Every man that steps onto an aircraft to Thailand of a certain age is looking to get involved with a Thai hooker?

Explain it to me like I'm a five year old Guesthouse, you know I'm a bit thick don't you. smile.png

So what is the truth?

Every man that steps onto an aircraft to Thailand is looking to get involved with a Thai hooker?

Or maybe.........

Every man that steps onto an aircraft to Thailand of a certain age is looking to get involved with a Thai hooker?

Explain it to me like I'm a five year old Guesthouse, you know I'm a bit thick don't you. smile.png

I thought in another thread you went off on a rant about generalised auld fella squandering their money on Thai lovelies

Anyway, I'm pleased you're getting so much enjoyment out of such a meagre and tired old thread. You are an example to us all an making the most of what we have

SC

So what is the truth?

Or maybe.........

I thought in another thread you went off on a rant about generalised auld fella squandering their money on Thai lovelies

Anyway, I'm pleased you're getting so much enjoyment out of such a meagre and tired old thread. You are an example to us all an making the most of what we have

SC

<squandering their money on Thai lovelies>

I spent a lot of money on lovely Thai girls, the rest I wasted.

So what is the truth?

Or maybe.........

SC

Do you mind?, I'm trying to annoy Guesthouse and you keep interrupting with trivial facts. coffee1.gif

I think it's pretty spot on with all the dirty old men that are here fiending for sex with young women. I think the impoverished woman victim angle is a bit off in today's Thailand where there are decent opportunities for the young generation; many Thai prostitutes are in it for easy fast money and the sick buffalo routine is nothing more than that, a routine.