About The Other Wife Or 2Nd Wife They Call It Some Times

WilliamCave

Mia noi or kick, any kind of extra martial relationship is all ffine until the wife comes to know abt it. I have seen people doin all this stuff with their mia luang knowing abt it, when asked they reply that their wife understands. Mine has clearly explained that she would shoot me and the mia noi. Anyways as many other members wrote, one is enuff two would double both financial and mental stress.

My mother always said, "Who pays is the Boss!"

So as long as I pay everything, I give the direction!

Who wants it otherwise, not take the money! rolleyes.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No woman would be willing to play second or third fiddle for any guy unless she considered that there is going to be many benefits in the relationship for her. Or in other words, she would expect to be financially supported and gain some investments.

Maybe my wife would accept a situation where I had a part time girlfriend on the go, but no way would she so understanding if this meant cutting my financial support for her and having to share with another woman.

Believe realistic, the luxury of having a minor wife or several women on the go is out of the question for the average guys, and is really a reserved as a rich man’s privilege, whether this practice is part of a culture or not.

A truly western approach to a thai situation, absolute BS but truly western. Before you rant and rave about how long you have been here, how

you have the correct visa to be called an expat or how if people do not have excessive amounts of financial support then you would not welcome them here, take a trip to a Thai village and ask around once the people get to know and trust you, you will find out everybody knows who has a "gik" or "mai noi" in the village although not so many millionairs in local villages mainly farm workers or local trades men so maybe not your cup of tea but they still have their "mai noi".

You see a lot of RESORTS in the Countryside of TH, Isaan and so on.

Often no big Highway around! Nothing there to see, nothing in the RESORT, except small huts and a BED!

many 24 hours open! thumbsup.gif

Conclusion, is ..... tongue.png

Even my GF "did it" in some of the Resorts around with her Thai policeman, when I was not in the Village! blink.png

Most of the resorts here are very busy during the opening hours of the karaoke bars, most also have a telephone directory for room service should it be required for the people who require disgression.

• Like 1

I think the whole idea is to stay as faithful as you can to the main one, be financially secured and try to go for regional opportunities...surely with the whole globalization ..one has learnt there is such a role as regional operations manager !

I maintain one at a time is the best advice my grandad ever gave me...geographically, province, country wise...there was never a clear definition...but one at a time is a good idea.

Didn't you post in another thread that you owe 18 months rent in Thailand? Obviously must have been during better times.

-

Yes indeed, I've had a few lifetimes' worth of ups and downs, no where to go but up ATM. . .

I have no words to describe you.

Well, I do, but I don`t want to get banned.

:lol:

Mia Noi pairng - 1 house , 1 car , 1 million baht or so I've been qouted as an opening offer. Like most folk say one's more than enough. My wife's niece is mia noi to a big shot upcountry government official who has 5 women on the go she is number 5. Nice guy but to be honest don't see what he gets out of it rather an a load of expense and grief. It's obviously an alpha male thing like the top-dog gorilla that services all the females. Very nice when we go out as a family though as he picks up the tabs for meals etc , chauffered car at the ready and big wais all round when people bump into him. All his mates seem to do the same from what he says.

Seen exactly the same thing, rich business guy with some government link. Only sees #3 to pay expenses for house, car, plus, and hassle over money for kids in hi so school. Guess it's like a trophy thing. Whatever works. This way she don't, except with family and farm

Mia noi or kick, any kind of extra martial relationship is all ffine until the wife comes to know abt it. I have seen people doin all this stuff with their mia luang knowing abt it, when asked they reply that their wife understands. Mine has clearly explained that she would shoot me and the mia noi. Anyways as many other members wrote, one is enuff two would double both financial and mental stress.

i don't say its the same for all,.. but as far as i know ,it is for MOST thai that can afford it ,......my own wife says "it ok u have another lady, but i don't want know ", ideal situation i guess , but she has as much money as i do ,.....up to now i have never been interested enough , even tho i have seen some babes in the bars, i could not live with myself if i gave the Mrs an STD or that she even knew i had f***ed around, I'm too old for that now and too happy to <deleted> it all up , i wish you all the happiness and contentment i now have ,........all donations welcome of course ,.LOL........still along way to go !...........know your limits and lie in the bed you make !

ask your wife if you can have one, and see how long it takes before she threatens to kick you out, leave you or cut off your wiener

if she is a descent girl, that is

smile.png

Have tentatively asked jokingly and she said fine - divorce me give me half of everything and then you're free to do what you like. Not a deal I want to countenance.

• 1 month later...

For about 2 years everytime we had a disagreement My wife kept saying we can go to Amphur and get divorced

She said it again recently and as we have a brilliant organised good worker working for us who knocks spots of all other thai

females becided to take her up on it

For her the shame of divorce could not be faced so she is quite happy now to have a deputy who can take care when she is not around as long as she is still financially rewarded as before

They even went out together today to spend the money I gave them 50/50 on clothes