Does Reading Thaivisa Colour Your View Of Thailand ?

soi41

heatherbrie, on 17 Apr 2013 - 19:51, said:

Yes, it makes me realize just how many pathetic, sexist, gross farang men out there are seeking to live the high life with a young Thai girl on their arms, feeling like they have the right to a life of luxury when they're just disgusting old <deleted>.

are another pathetic frustrated old biddy,poking her witch like nose in to other peoples business,god noes what there doing in the los.

A friend of mine said that his daughter was more upset by the sight of middle-aged and old men with young asian ladies than was his wife.

Personally, I normally try to avoid fantasising about my fellow posters on Thaivisa and inventing characteristics for them - for example I haven't mentioned your acne. Aren't you a bit old for that?

SC

cheesy.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should it ? After all, the views are of grumpy, frustrated old people

who cannot even tell the difference between a cucumber and a banana.

What? Are you trying to say that there IS a difference? blink.png

Life is like a cucumber; that's bound to be one of the biggest differences

SC

Time flies like a cucumber, fruit flies like a banana.

• Like 2

Does reading Thai Visa colour my view of This country ?

How could it?

Most of these comments come from evacuees and "when I lived in Thailand" tosspots who can barely remember what happened to them here before one of the innumerable crackdowns foreigners find themselves facing got them tossed out on their ear.

A lot of this stuff (a least a quarter of it) comes from " doown tooh poowb" flotsam that has long ago "repatriated" to the blasted out shells of fair Albion's dark Satanic mills and grumble incessantly about the <deleted>.

And the, um, footy, eh ? Let's not forget "fough-igh" and "telly" and <deleted> Wine Raoooney (who ever the hell that douchebag is/was/will be.

Tossers all.

Gone, but thanks to Thai Visa, unfortunately, not forgotten.

Yes I think most of the forums present a more negative perspective of Thailand that it really is. Then again most forms of new or media often do.

I don't post or read as much as I would in some of the forums. General, being one because they can be overly negative, and there a higher percentage of people on here that have chips on the shoulders compared to what I meet in day to day life.

Personally I like the Business forum more, as it largely stays away from personal insults, mud-slinging and being overly negative or prejudiced. There is some banter about Thailand, jokes and personalities and so on to keep things from getting overly serious too. This is probably a better reflection/ balance of life in Thailand for me - just with a focus on business.

Good for keeping in touch with Thailand though :)

Does reading Thai Visa colour my view of This country ? How could it? Most of these comments come from evacuees and "when I lived in Thailand" tosspots who can barely remember what happened to them here before one of the innumerable crackdowns foreigners find themselves facing got them tossed out on their ear. A lot of this stuff (a least a quarter of it) comes from " doown tooh poowb" flotsam that has long ago "repatriated" to the blasted out shells of fair Albion's dark Satanic mills and grumble incessantly about the <deleted>. And the, um, footy, eh ? Let's not forget "fough-igh" and "telly" and <deleted> Wine Raoooney (who ever the hell that douchebag is/was/will be. Tossers all. Gone, but thanks to Thai Visa, unfortunately, not forgotten.

Somehow I found this spiel funnier the first time around, even re-posted it recently, but this time it just didn't catch.

I guess part of it's just not understanding some of the cultural references - are they Australian?

Yes, it makes me realize just how many pathetic, sexist, gross farang men out there are seeking to live the high life with a young Thai girl on their arms, feeling like they have the right to a life of luxury when they're just disgusting old <deleted>.

Congratulations on the most negative and flamming post so far in this thread.

What a wonderful addition to Thai visa you'll make.

Fletch smile.png

Edited by fletchsmile

If I was just curious about Thailand, and judged Thailand by the posts from posters on ThaiVisa, I would think Thailand was the worse country in the world.

I would also wonder why they lived there or kept going back there on holidays, if it was so bad, but, it would put me off.

Luckily, I have been here since 1990, and take absolutely no notice at all of the BS on this forum.

I would advise other readers to do the same.

Edited by Banzai99
  • Like 1

Does reading Thai Visa colour my view of This country ? How could it? Most of these comments come from evacuees and "when I lived in Thailand" tosspots who can barely remember what happened to them here before one of the innumerable crackdowns foreigners find themselves facing got them tossed out on their ear. A lot of this stuff (a least a quarter of it) comes from " doown tooh poowb" flotsam that has long ago "repatriated" to the blasted out shells of fair Albion's dark Satanic mills and grumble incessantly about the <deleted>. And the, um, footy, eh ? Let's not forget "fough-igh" and "telly" and <deleted> Wine Raoooney (who ever the hell that douchebag is/was/will be. Tossers all. Gone, but thanks to Thai Visa, unfortunately, not forgotten.

Somehow I found this spiel funnier the first time around, even re-posted it recently, but this time it just didn't catch.

I guess part of it's just not understanding some of the cultural references - are they Australian?

Definitely not Aus/NZ to be sure, to be sure.

Here's another comment on which to base your bizarre fantasies and build up your righteous indignation and vent your spleen, to provide some sense of self-worth.

They should introduce IQ tests at Swampy. coffee1.gif

No! This would be devestating for Thailands annual tourist income..

Indeed, better to screen out the HIGH IQ entries as we wouldn't want people who tink 2 mutt here. Drink too much ... sure.

I cannot believe!!

What??

This farang more stupid than Somchai!!

You joking me??

No, and he have money mak mak!!

Okay quick, give him visa

Lord! My ribs hurt from laughing lol