Where To Pay Late Water Bill?

tfc

The mail man came today and delivered my water bill but when I went to pay the 7/11 the lady said that the due date was yesterday and so I'd need to go the company to pay direct. Could someone be so kind as to give me directions to where to pay?

I'm near the North Gate area is there are more than one offices.

Yeah, wow. Same thing happened to me. The bill arrived on like the 11th or 12th, right before Songkran. Went to 7-11 to pay it today and they couldn't do it. They pointed out that the due date was the 16th. With the 12th-16th being holidays, that seems like a crazy deadline to me (I know, I know, TiT)....

Anyway, thanks for the geo coordinates above. Anybody know if the office is open on Saturdays and Sundays?

Thanks in Advance,

-Patrick

Let me get some input here..... I got caught the same by Songkran. Naturally with the holiday on the week end, Monday and Tuesday were "substitute holidays" so imagine the suprise I got when I went on Wednesday and they took another day for holidays.

Went again about 10AM on Thursday and the traffic into the water department was backed up at least 200 metres on the service road along the super hwy. Gave it a miss...... went back today about 10 AM and today the back up traffice was only about 50 metres from the entrance..... Waited it out and it took about 1hour and 15 minutes.... but thank goodness the poor overworked souls at the water dept should have another holiday .......Don't think they are open Saturday and Sunday. They will probably take Monday and Tuesday off next week as Saturday and Sunday fall on the week end.

G

• Like 1