Ebay-Ship To Thailand

chiangrai

I buy on eBay and other places and ship to Thailand ALL THE TIME....thumbsup.gif

Thai Post is Great... NEVER lost a package in 17 years..

The way to do this ....

Send packages to Thailand VIA Registered Mail .... Never a problem....

I find sellers who will ship here on eBay and others, including privately , and just go with the average 10 day wait for a package to arrive...EASY....

Thai Post 20 years ago was a problem , but that ended long ago..saai.gif

NOTE : Avoid Express Carriers like UPS, Fedex and the lot , then the package will be sure to go thru the process of the Thai Customs Scam..1zgarz5.gif

Regular Airmail , Registered has never been a problem, it is safe and economical..

If a seller does not want to ship here , find one who does.. ph34r.png

HINT : Tip your Delivery Person well, they will be glad to make that extra effort to deliver to your home..

Spot on!

Want to guarantee you will pay customs duty etc - then choose DHL or UPS.

Using the post office most often works like a charm.

bought a pair of work boots on ebay for $18 and total with shipping was around $26, under the 1,000 baht customs limit but they made me pay 1200 baht to get them because they decided the boots were worth more than I paid, it is entirely up to customs as to what you have to pay for(and how much they need in their bank accounts). Other than that I have bought a lot off ebay and amazon and had no major problems, post wise though some things never arrive like my new mastercard sent from my aussie bank or parcels sent from Australia as well, you have to accept that there are thieves working in thai post.

Clarification: in ANY post office. Every?

Hi,

I'm always buying things from ebay...is it something in particular you're having problems getting?

I'd always send a message to sellers if it says they don't ship to Thailand and quite often they say they will check out postage costs and get back to me.

I find amazon worse :(

Neve buy from Alibaba, it is infested with scammers, companies that never exist from China, selling products that they dont have.

I started buying through ebay this year, I am in brazil right now and everything is delivered, but one chinese guy send me faulty products, I am sure he knew it did not work and wanted to earn money, so I said I never received it. Ebay always covers buyers ass,

Another guy I bought 4 Jordan shorts, and in 2 shorts the stiching fell apart, these were original nike products. He dont want to replace them, one shorts are completely ruined the otehr stich is looking out.

I will order from here another time and maybe I will say I never receivede the item.

Ebay is great because you are protected. I would not sell stuff, because many people will claim they never received items and in fact they do.

Neve buy from Alibaba, it is infested with scammers, companies that never exist from China, selling products that they dont have.

I started buying through ebay this year, I am in brazil right now and everything is delivered, but one chinese guy send me faulty products, I am sure he knew it did not work and wanted to earn money, so I said I never received it. Ebay always covers buyers ass,

Another guy I bought 4 Jordan shorts, and in 2 shorts the stiching fell apart, these were original nike products. He dont want to replace them, one shorts are completely ruined the otehr stich is looking out.

I will order from here another time and maybe I will say I never receivede the item.

Ebay is great because you are protected. I would not sell stuff, because many people will claim they never received items and in fact they do.

People like you I see... you don't sell on Ebay because like you some buyers are dishonest, great, re the guy sending you faulty goods, you didn't even give him a chance to replace so he loses out...he has no faulty item to send back to his seller.

• Like 1

Out of five packages sent to me (not from Ebay, private sender) I've had a couple of packages that I have never received.

The packages were sent out with my address in Thai script every time.

It wasn't so much the expence that really annoyed me, it was the contents I never got..

Four large blocks of Cadburies dairy milk!!!!!!!!!!! sad.pngpassifier.gif

(in each!!

the people at the post office really enjoyed your chocolate

• Like 1

I too regularly use Shipito.com to send packages from the U.S. to Thailand (in other words, having online purchases from the U.S. sent to my U.S.
Shipito address, and they then forward them on to Thailand).

Over the past couple years, I've sent 50+ boxes and never had one go permanently missing, although sometimes delayed during the Christmas/New Year season.

To avoid customs hassles, you don't want to use DHL or Fed Ex usually. But Shipito offers their own AirMail services (through Belgium Post Intl) that are lower priced and can be tracked and insured, depending on your choice and budget.

Their Economy Airmail rates to Thailand usually run about $11 or so per pound of actual weight. And the delivery times range from 2 to 4 weeks, with the packages delivered to your door by your regular Thai Post mailman.

As long as you stay with Shipito's own Airmail services, I've never yet had any customs duty assessed on any of those packages, regardless of content. About the only thing that ever gets tacked on at this end, and that's only sometimes, is a 7 baht small package delivery fee.

Shipito also offers all the other delivery options, including USPS Express and Global International, TNT, FedEx, etc etc... at significantly higher prices compared to their Airmail service. And then, of course, with the private courier options, you always have the joy of wondering how much customs duty will get arbitrarily charged against your package, 20%, 40%, 60% of the CIF (contents+insurance+freight shipping) value.

Depending on the weight of the package, Shipito's own Airmail services can cost half as much as the other mailing options they also offer via USPS, TNT, FedEx, DHL, etc.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Since moving to Thailand from the UK some years ago I've had about 8 parcels "go missing" en route from eBay sellers to me.

This happened with suppliers based in China, UK, USA and Ireland (with low-cost items that were not really worth paying for tracking postage on) - I eventually decided to get an EMS tracked item sent from Hong Kong and when it didn't arrive I checked the tracking site only to discover it was marked "delivered" and even had my wife's (forged) signature!

We caused a bit of a disturbance at our local main post office and finally the guy in charge accepted that it was our village postman who was the culprit.

All we got (in addition to that one parcel finally being delivered) was "man says sorry".............no sacking, no disciplining and he's still our village postman.

A bloody disgrace all round so it doesn't surprise me when sellers are reluctant to post to Thailand!

I've attempted to overcome part of the problem by getting stuff shipped to a pal in the UK who then forwards it (usually by Royal Mail small packet airmail service) addressed to us but using the Poste Restante service so at least it avoids the parcel getting into the thieving hands of our postman...............so far, so good but there's still the thieving Thai Customs staff to worry about.............

You should have complained to the Main PO in BKK, they are pretty serious about stuff like that, I have known to Postmen to be sacked here in Hua Hin for stealing, this was after BKK PO sent a investigator down to check someones complaint about their mail being nicked

Sorry but people like you are total scum and thieves.

If you receive a item and then tell ebay that you have not in order to get your money back then that is theft, pure and simple, you are nothing more than a online shoplifter

I sell on ebay from Thailand and have to deal with thieves like you who say they have not received their item, I then have to refund them meaning that I lose my money

Can you give me your ebay ID so I can block you? I don't like to deal with a self admitted thief

You even have the cheek to say not to deal on Alibaba as it full of scammers, YOU are the scammer, you have admitted as such in your post on here

Edited by darrendsd

O.K

That's opened a whole new world for me.I will have to leave it till the morning.

Can you drop a few names of these other eBay alternative sites.

And how do they compare price wise with eBay.

It's mainly clothes I buy online,

thanks a lot

Have a look at some of these road side seller with "Used" clothes. Several years ago, and I guess its the same now, they have farang size clothes from Old Navy, Banana Republic, Eddie Bauer, Van Husen, etc. Many are new never worn and farang sizes.

I think a lot of sellers via ebay and other businesses don't want to ship to Thailand due to three things. Price of shipping, forms to be filled out, and dealing with lost shipments. It is difficult at best to track a shipment once it leaves the U.S. unless the VERY expensive FedEx or UPS type shippers are used.

True, have a friend whom is coming over to bring the item you purchased and had deliveried to friends address in America, I did this and no problems when arriving to Thailand as this is personal parcel...

Out of five packages sent to me (not from Ebay, private sender) I've had a couple of packages that I have never received.

The packages were sent out with my address in Thai script every time.

It wasn't so much the expence that really annoyed me, it was the contents I never got..

Four large blocks of Cadburies dairy milk!!!!!!!!!!! sad.pngpassifier.gif

(in each!!

the people at the post office really enjoyed your chocolate

The postal service shops in Tesco Lotus gets your money to send xmas cards...but keep the moneysad.png and your Xmas cards find the BIN 13 to be recycled! Go direct to Post office, yes wait in Q and you will be satisfied that the letters being sent are not being filed in Bin 13! clap2.gif

I to this day see the Russian with armfuls of cards lined up not knowing the mail will be again filed in Bin 13!, I can not speak Russian but the ones that do I recomend they go direct to post office to mail letters better still go to 7-11 and pay a little more for postal stamp and send from postal box...get the cost of sending @ Postal Shop now knowing the cost!...they do not like you when you walk awayw00t.gif knowing their Bin 13 will not have your mail thumbsup.gif

Never had a problem finding sellers on Ebay that ships to Thailand. Especially if you try ebay.sg or ebay.hk you can do better deals than buying it from Europe or America. But if you have to buy it from the US I will also recommend shipito.com.

Sorry but people like you are total scum and thieves.

If you receive a item and then tell ebay that you have not in order to get your money back then that is theft, pure and simple, you are nothing more than a online shoplifter

I sell on ebay from Thailand and have to deal with thieves like you who say they have not received their item, I then have to refund them meaning that I lose my money

Can you give me your ebay ID so I can block you? I don't like to deal with a self admitted thief

You even have the cheek to say not to deal on Alibaba as it full of scammers, YOU are the scammer, you have admitted as such in your post on here

dude the chinese guy send me broken item!!!!!!! what you want from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you want me to ship it back from brazil, it was 10 usd lighter, <deleted> you want from me jerkoff

and chinese should check if it works or not, I am 100% sure he just wanted to sell faulty item

and another seller sold me NIKE shorts with bad stiches!!!!!!!! he did not want to do a replacement!!!!!!!!!! never replied back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you <deleted>

my id is youareadick

You said in your post above

I will order from here another time and maybe say I will never received the item

So you are admitting that in the future you are going to say you never receive a item that you have received

Theft, pure and simple

If there is a problem you use the "Item I received is not as described" facility on ebay or Paypal, not the "I haven't received the item" and let ebay or Paypal help you sort the problem out

So the guy would not help you but by saying that you never received the item you got the shorts for free, 2 pairs are ok but you got them for free because of your own dishonesty in saying you did not receive them when you know you did

If you are saying that you have not received items that you know you have received then that is dishonesty and theft, no matter if they are damaged or not

You said in your post above

I will order from here another time and maybe say I will never received the item

So you are admitting that in the future you are going to say you never receive a item that you have received

Theft, pure and simple

If there is a problem you use the "Item I received is not as described" facility on ebay or Paypal, not the "I haven't received the item" and let ebay or Paypal help you sort the problem out

So the guy would not help you but by saying that you never received the item you got the shorts for free, 2 pairs are ok but you got them for free because of your own dishonesty in saying you did not receive them when you know you did

If you are saying that you have not received items that you know you have received then that is dishonesty and theft, no matter if they are damaged or not

no you ass i paid for shorts, i did not pay for the lighter, because it did not work, comprende????

i pay for 4 shorts, the stich problem become visible after first usage, I pad for 4 shorts, 2 are damaged, i never had clothes in my life with stiches coming out and then destroying the whole left side of shorts

i think the guy that is selling them is a scammer, not me

but yes he did not want to resend new so I will order and I will say I did not receive the shorts

that is exactly what I will do,

LESSON lEARN, do business with good stuff, not with some shit clothes that will fall apart

who is the scammer now??

I ordered at least 7 times to brazil, always paid, but not paying for a lighter???

you know how much it will took me to send it back???

dude you pissed me so much i went and take a picture of my jordan shorts, I only wore them once!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/10zfofw13htiibu/stich.JPG

and for alibaba, i contacted like 5 chinese companies that claimed to seel asus g73 laptop, it did not exist there, they asked me to fly there and pick it up for ridiculous price, half of original, and you teach me about alibaba???? these chinese probably rob fools that come there and look for a company that is in fact a bar where they rob you

Edited by expatsupreme

But you have already said that you are going to say that you are going to order again and then say you did not receive the item

If there is a problem with a item then let ebay sort the problem out, do not say that you did not receive it because you did receive it and you know you did

That is dishonesty

Hi,

Remember me?,I'm the O.P.I have learned a lot.

eBay.hk and eBay.sg are what I was after.I really prefer to buy clothes in Asia because of my size,

medium every time.

Has a aybody done business with Rakuten Global market in Japan,they don't take PayPal bur they really show you exactly what size you're buying.

But you have already said that you are going to say that you are going to order again and then say you did not receive the item

If there is a problem with a item then let ebay sort the problem out, do not say that you did not receive it because you did receive it and you know you did

That is dishonesty

I bought 4 shorts, black jordan still have one small stich sticking out, i let it go, I think I must have done somthing , then wore another nike shorts that were ok, then tried blue ones same model as balck ones but here the stich problem is much worse, but did not try them for over 1 month, because i wore the other two, so I cant report to paypal after 1 month

the guy has faulty items for sure, they fall apart, I just lost money, next time he will so we are even

that is how I do business, why I would have to pay some scammer for faulty goods?

50 % of items I received were damaged, the 4th shorts are still in my bag, never wore them, I was keeping them for Thailand but now I see you have to try everyting immediately