Thai Police Colonel And Wife Detained In Malaysia To Prevent Them From Debunking Anwar Sex Video

Lite Beer

I am a bit confused by this story. The police colonel was detained because he was not investigating the incident to the satisfaction of the Malaysian authorities ?? Wow....

The story has more holes than a Swiss cheese. A Malaysian political party official, who has no authority in Thailand, arrives to " collect the evidence and take witnesses bacl " so a Thai Pol Col pus wife happily head off to Malaysia where they are arrested at the border. He was supposedly involved in an investigation which was abandoned because it was ordered dropped by a foreign government. A million and one questions and my brain is beginning to hurt.

I am a bit confused by this story. The police colonel was detained because he was not investigating the incident to the satisfaction of the Malaysian authorities ?? Wow....

The story would suggest he had actually done a good job and found what the Malaysians didn't want found. Good God a BIB actually does something right and gets locked up in a foreign country ! Something's rotten in the state of Perak or wherever

This story is brilliant on so many levels. I have no idea <deleted> they are talking about, but the writing was riveting.

I have an old friend in the Royal Malaysian Police and a lifetime ago the story he told me was so like Tony Blair and Gordon Brown i.e. promises made about handover of power then reneged on but Mahathir took it a step further and had Anwar locked up because he was a genuine political threat and knew too much as well. Very much a case of thieves falling out

I am assuming the Thai police colonel was doing the investigating and was on official business. Why was his wife with him?

This story is so bizarre it's difficult to follow the "facts". I read it twice and it still sounds crazy.

I have read it ..and read it again.......and I am still none the wiser

• Like 1

Does this have anything to do with Chalerm down in Malaysia recently, sucking down bottles of wine? Perhaps we should get word to Tarantino, there could be a movie in here somewhere.

Malaysia is just as dirty in politics as Thailand. Anwar was set up by Mahathir in the 90's and was jailed over sodomy charges in what could only be described as utter BS. And now when his popularity - which has never waned - becomes a threat, they go for it again but this time for straight sex? As already stated they will not have the population believe it again. Politics sux everywhere.

I concur with what you mentioned above, except maybe the next to last sentence; "...they will not have the population believe it again." Maybe the Malaysians are as politically gullible as the Thais. Look at what a majority of the Thai populace believes regarding the Shinawatres. They'd believe beer was made from soiled underwear mixed with salt water - if they were told to believe that - from on high.

Sex and Malaysian Politics

The Ruling Party's main Chinese componet party, the MCA (Malaysian Chinese Association) is headed by Datuk Chua who was filmed having sex with a woman in a town called Batu Pahat about 3 years ago. It was all over the news at that time and he resigned when the video went on sale. However, the party members voted for him to head the party. So what is the big deal? The current Prime Minister was supposed to have had sex with a Mongolian woman who was blown up whilst she was still alive by 2 members of the Malaysian elite police force. They were found guilty and were hanged. For an Islamic country, Malaysia sure has a lot of sex in politics.

• Like 1

Thailand the hub of clones! w00t.gif

First Thaksin and now Anwar !

These "hub of..." statements don't get stale and unoriginal at all, do they? There's a huge element of excitement anticipating what the next one will be, complete with the amusing icons.

Small things amuse small minds.

Hub of Small Things, perhaps ? laugh.png

Sex and Malaysian Politics

The Ruling Party's main Chinese componet party, the MCA (Malaysian Chinese Association) is headed by Datuk Chua who was filmed having sex with a woman in a town called Batu Pahat about 3 years ago. It was all over the news at that time and he resigned when the video went on sale. However, the party members voted for him to head the party. So what is the big deal? The current Prime Minister was supposed to have had sex with a Mongolian woman who was blown up whilst she was still alive by 2 members of the Malaysian elite police force. They were found guilty and were hanged. For an Islamic country, Malaysia sure has a lot of sex in politics.

+5 thumbsup.gif

The incumbent BN party will go to any length necessary to attempt to stay in power...even detaining

foreign nationals as the Mal police did to an Australian senator a couple months back when they

believed he was going to talk to the opposition party. Sad state of affairs down there. I hope the

opposition wins this time...any political party in power for 50+ years is sually termed either a

dictatorship or totalitarian/authoritarian form of government...not a democracy. Guess why the

Malaysian government doesn't want foreign election observers in country next month? It'll

most likely be a sham.