Dr. Sudhee

Dellboy218

If this has been mentioned before my apologies:

Just met Dr. Sudhee in the Chiang Mai Ram a couple of hours ago and he informs that he has sold his clinic and that he currently works through the Ram a couple of days a week. (Mondays & Thursday?) and that this is him on the run down towards complete retirement.

I recently went to him for a second opinion.

I had seen him before and knew he did not do much work other than consultations.

He takes the time to explain things to you. I have three physical problems. He recommended one doctor here in Chiang Mai as the best for one of the procedures and for another one he said he could recommend the best in Bangkok.

For the third problem he recommended leave it alone as long as I could walk 300 meters. He then proceeded to explain why. It was a very difficult and precise operation that he had only seen once in 40 years. The doctor who did the original surgery in Canada had also recommended not doing it and the one who filled in for him when he was on vacation also recommended not doing it.

Dr Sudhee was the only one who took the time to explain it all.wai2.gif

He truly was a straight shooter that took the time to explain the details of the situation, something sadly not practiced by most surgeons in CNX that I have met. Going to miss his contributions to keep me up and running. Thank you Dellboy for the post.