First Time Buyer Rebate

Jaybonnaza

Just out of curiosity has anyone had the 100k back yet? I've got the fiesta not sure the ranger gets it but we applied regardless and I read somewhere he Thai government were short of 30billion baht at the beginning of April

Obliviously 100k or 200k is no small amount thus made it more worthwhile to buy brand new than second hand so to be stiffed in July would be a piss take to say the least - thoughts?

Responses on payments?

No Thai bashing please just straight facts

Yes - we received the rebate some months ago just after the one year anniversary of having taken delivery of the truck. Payment was made directly to my GF's bank account.

Ours was actually just over 70k on a 4 door truck priced around 800k. I mention this as I am not sure if you are aware it is not a straight 100k reagrdless - it depends on the tax which varies by type of vehicle.

There was a long thread on this in the motor forum of you want to take a look........

• Like 1

Yes - we received the rebate some months ago just after the one year anniversary of having taken delivery of the truck. Payment was made directly to my GF's bank account.

Ours was actually just over 70k on a 4 door truck priced around 800k. I mention this as I am not sure if you are aware it is not a straight 100k reagrdless - it depends on the tax which varies by type of vehicle.

There was a long thread on this in the motor forum of you want to take a look........

Topt - thank you for clarifying this for both the truck payment and also the amount, i was led to believe it was 100k on both however hearing that they are still making payments i am very happy indeed,

what was the truck? we have ford ranger 4 door ?

thanks again,