Watching Baseball In Chiang Mai...

just a second

Hi, I'm new and ignorant, but I was wondering if people know of a place where I can watch baseball games here in Chiangmai. I used to have the Chiangmai cable package, but found it fairly worthless for sports anyway, so I dropped it.

The World Baseball Classic games on are on this weekend, and I'd like to watch one ("but why do they call it the world series when it's just Americans?" people love to ask. Ok, now, well, here's the WBC and America is already knocked out.). Anyone know of a bar that's sympathetic to American sporting interests? I doubt it will conflict with Chelsea or whoever anyhow...

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm new and ignorant, but I was wondering if people know of a place where I can watch baseball games here in Chiangmai. I used to have the Chiangmai cable package, but found it fairly worthless for sports anyway, so I dropped it.

The World Baseball Classic games on are on this weekend, and I'd like to watch one ("but why do they call it the world series when it's just Americans?" people love to ask. Ok, now, well, here's the WBC and America is already knocked out.). Anyone know of a bar that's sympathetic to American sporting interests? I doubt it will conflict with Chelsea or whoever anyhow...

Thanks in advance.

MLB.com offers a streaming package $80 per season all 2400 games. Not sure how it'll stream there, but the WBC is free so you might give it a look. I think they also offer free radio to all games as well as live box scores.